Are there any true 6000 Guru's?

Which version do you recomend?

FapMon Version 2.6.3 For White Dish DirecWay and Gray Dish DirecPC Users : Click Here To Download !

FapMon Version 2.5a For White Dish DirecWay and Gray Dish DirecPC Users :  Click Here To Download !

FapMon Version 2.0b For White Dish / DirecWay Users : .................................   Click Here to Download !     

FapMon Version 2.0b For Gray-Dish / DirecPC 'Classic' Users : ........................   Click Here to Download !

FapMon Version 2.0b Client Utility : .................................................................   Click Here to Download !

FapMon Version 1.01 (Older release of FapMon.) Works on all systems : ........   Click Here to Download !

I ahve the gray dish, standard issue.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bird Fan

I just talked to a 45 year technician that had me run this test off of his site. Well I can't find an attachment in here, but anyway it shows a 1522.129 Kbps. He also said that there is probably nothing that testmy.net could probably do, that would be worth the time to change it and be worth it. He also said that if I can pull 2000kbps + on this site, then it actually happened. He said that it would be a waste of time for him to come over to my house because all he could do, would be to verify that it is happening. And would do no good to anybody.

All in all he was pretty convincing. Any other ideas?

I know you got those speeds, but they're bursts. Bursts do happen... they just don't last.

And Direcway could never pull a 2000kbps download consistently with your package. NEVER. The satellites are too congested; Wildblue doesn't even download that fast.

I'm guessing on larger downloads on programs, games, etc. you see around 120-130 kb/s consistently, which is very good for Direcway.