how can i change my ip?

geomatrix

• 1 year later...
Guest nailz

to change you IP you need to call your ISP and request a new IP adress, since adding a new IP usually costs $5.00 or around there, it will probubly cost the same to change it.

nvm its fixed now

talked to admins and they changed it back

thx for nothing anyways :D

o yeah just to tell you, i didnt do anything wrong. so happy to get my account back.

Usually just changing the MAC of the network device attached to the modem, then unplugging the modem and plugging it back in will get you a new IP.

hey mods, any testmy members get banned recently that might be trying to bypass the ip block?

We block them pretty well.  :azn:

nvm its fixed now

talked to admins and they changed it back

thx for nothing anyways :D

o yeah just to tell you, i didnt do anything wrong. so happy to get my account back.

Hell I was gonna tell ya but you got it fixed congrats. I dont know why everyone here was so concerned why you got banned. I dont give a rats ass.  :haha: Welcome to the forum. Check this out. Dont know what game your talking about but cool site. http://anonymouse.org/anonwww.html

Or if you really want to do it look for a program called Jap. That program is bad ass if you know what your doing.. which I dont.

http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/index_en.html

• 5 years later...

i think i got my ip blocked in a game and i wanna unblock it by changing my ip

any help?

i've tried unplugging my router and modem, but no luck i get the same ip in whatsmyip.com

Have you tried to change your ip by resetting your modem?

Through the modem resetting you can only change you dynamic ip.If you have static try to get any VPN service.It's the best way to change your ip.If you need good VPN service try Google search.When i had the same problem,i kept the same way.After that i checked my new network ip using https://testmy.net/iptools

Edited by CA3LE
Competitive link changed to TMN's ip tool

I haven't looked into this for a number of years.  But, it used to be all IPs were dynamic unless you paid extra for a static IP.  If it is dynamic you would need to disconnect your modem for a few days and then once you reconnect you should be assigned a different IP address.  This worked for me a couple years back as I shut my system down when I went on vacation for a week and when I return I had a different IP address.

You can also achieve this (new IP) by placing any device between the modem and the line.

For instance if you step up to a firewall of some sort - PFsense ect-- and moving the physical or virtual WAN device / mac address - there are also legit ways to spoof the mac address instead of changing the actual nic.

• CA3LE locked this topic