Where Do You Live?

CA3LE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

outskirts of Chattanooga, TN..I signed up..but not on map yet..

:::.. testmy.net test results ..:::

Download Connection is:: 1076 Kbps about 1.08 Mbps (tested with 1013 kB)

Download Speed is:: 131 kB/s

Upload Connection is:: 157 Kbps about 0.2 Mbps (tested with 386 kB)

Upload Speed is:: 19 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net (Server 2)

Test Time:: 2007/02/10 - 10:45am

D-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-QNJ9R465V

U-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-XBJQZ0FL5

User Agent:: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; BellSouth/1.0.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322) [!]

Yuma, AZ where if your really want a real Mexican taco dog meat included your only 7 minutes from the border hmm I wonder if thats why taco bell said that? or was it from drinking the water :icon_pale:

so do u work at the prison out there or r u really a resident of the big gray hotel? yep great shopping...u've got algodones right there...and san luis just a bit farther if i remember right...haven't been there for awhile

or r u really a resident of the big gray hotel?

Nope not a resident, however i have seen it on my way to San Luis R.C. best thing about Mexico is what happens down in Mexico there is a guy with a Polaroid camera to take a picture and sell it to you for 5 bucks so you can brag to your friends that that stripper really did look like Salma Hayek

Welcome everyone from India.  :wave::welcome:

This site gets more global everyday.

We might need a real great online translater soon.  :wink:

Or would that be in house. One, you just click on when entering, so everyone's computer simply understands each other fine. Without translating.  :thumbsup:

Well Tommie , you don't really know what you have just stated , do you?  Come on coders lets get this one moving. this would do the online community a great justice , as well as the world.  Fantastic idea, a server based auto translator. I love it  :afro:

Well Tommie , you don't really know what you have just stated , do you?  Come on coders lets get this one moving. this would do the online community a great justice , as well as the world.  Fantastic idea, a server based auto translator. I love it  :afro:

Hey, it might sound like a joke. But for real, it would make TMN BIG and REAL! !

Probably would not work too well on slangs though.  :?

Hey, it might sound like a joke. But for real, it would make TMN BIG and REAL! !

Probably would not work too well on slangs though.  :?

Your not kidding there, There's gotta be a way to do this,  I like the enthusiasm you have on it .

My old saying, "don't drop anchor here " Tommie, See what you can get accomplished on this subject  :whip2: