CA3LE

Where Do You Live?

267 posts in this topic

a stupid post really isn't spam... it is what i fondly call post whoring.

a "post whore" is one who makes a lot of posts that contain little value, just for the sake of seeing their count go up

I do no such thing young lady... Hmph.  :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

a "post whore" is one who makes a lot of posts that contain little value, just for the sake of seeing their count go up

:2funny: ........... I am done for , a new member has uncovered me ,

A post whore  :shocked:, *time to go back into hibernation me thinks *

now where is my book" Idiots guide to being a Troll "  :lol:

BTW , I live on Hampton Hill UK , and known as the fool on the Hill , :lol:

:lol: another post count for me  :evil6:

Just because it is full of humor, (humor has lots of value in this dried up planet) doesn't mean it is only to make the post count go up. I Usually am not paying attention to my count. I know where it is.  :evil6: Way the hell ^ ^ ^ there. And I ain't anybodies whore that I know of. Well maybe for a girl or 2. :kiss:

glad i could be of some help to someone :) roco my tushie pop

:2funny: ........... :whaa: ..........I just tried a google on tushie pop ,  :shocked:

Madam, I think HONEY would have been nicer  :lol:,  maybe I am a bit touchy over the term POP,  :lol:  , when I was 16 years old my dad still kept refering to me as" the Boy ",

so I took to calling him" POP" , we had a grand fight over that , he never called me Boy again ,  :evil6:

funny thing memory , I can't remember who I did last week , but that  fight I will never forget ,

tushie pop is like a lollipop only the lollie is a tushie instead...

i apologize huny... :(

: :2funny:

Tdawnaz , :smitten: , ..........I was only kiding Honey , I can live with "tushie pop "

*I must try it on at work tomorrow* if I get a black eye the blame is all yours  :lol:

I like it. Sir Roco Tushie Pop. Sounds like a knight who likes getting popped on the bootie.  :twisted: You may want to think about this one before the queen here's about it Roco.  :wink:

I like it. Sir Roco Tushie Pop. Sounds like a knight who likes getting popped on the bootie.  :twisted: You may want to think about this one before the queen here's about it Roco.  :wink:

:iamwithstupid:

i live in sweltering phoenix arizona...and my ac has been out all weekend :( 10 o'clock at night and 90 degrees out 89 degrees in my house...yeh it's hot...but it's a dry heat (24% humidity right now, thank u very much)...fuck that shit...give me ac damnit!!! now!!

:)  :smitten: nobody better be naughty in here cuz i'm lookin for someone to take it out on...

hahahaha jk

luvin ya's  :smitten:

I know somewhere back thru these pages i anwsered this thread , but :shrug: .

I live in a little nothing town called "Mulberry", state of Florida , surrounded by bass ackwardshillbillies and retards.  [loser]

:o Wow Shug lives closer to me than I thought. I actually have a kid in my class that used to go to Midland.