Post your speed and how much you pay monthly

V

• 2 weeks later...

image.jpeg

11.png

iPad Air 2 to AirPort Extreme wireless to TrendNet TW100-S4W1CA router, to Arris DOCSIS 3 MODEL: TG862G cable modem. Time Warner Cable Cincinnati 50/5 plan. Tested to TestMy Dallas, New York, and Miami test servers.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, twistdgenius said:

They also offer another package of 600Mbps down and 40Mbps up for $105 (if i would sign up for autopay it knocks $10 off the service fee so My 300down would be 75 a month and the 600 would be 95)

Dang, their name WOW (Wide Open West) fits well.  Wish they had service in Colorado Springs!

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 10:05 PM, twistdgenius said:

vQF0rKWNq.6js17WH0Q.png

$85 a month..

Lucky bugger!!!  LOL.  I can only imagine what speed like this would be like.  I'd probably stream something for the first time.  I pay the exact same price (with my $5 invoice fee added on) and get less than one tenth of that, plus a data cap and huge latency. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/8/2017 at 9:49 AM, Rustcrew said:

You don't get the powerblast every time though . It's provider supplied. But you get it a lot for games. Upload is 20 mbnB~QTI4x_.png

Now, you're just being downright mean.  LOL.  457.6Mbps and 20Mbps?  Excuse me while I wipe the drool away.  I can't imagine.  I'd be ticked just to have 20% of that.