Hey new people, say hi to us here!

water

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah justgrab a bag of popcorn and a soda. And remember, water is the only one that bites hard.  ;)

And no she has not had her shots.  :angry5:

:lol:

You didn't mind that while I was biting :-P

I'm new, "Hi" to all, and I need some advice re:  DirecWay vs. wildblue....do I just explain it all?  or what?  Sorry, I've never done this before....

Try this thread (below), and use that subforum for your questions doll. Welcome, and glad to have you here. Hope you decide to stick around and tell your friends!

http://www.testmy.net/forum/t-13470

Yeah justgrab a bag of popcorn and a soda. And remember, water is the only one that bites hard.  ;)

And no she has not had her shots.  :angry5:

:lol:

Hi ,  StephyJ, nice to have you along , wellcome to  the worlds friendliest forum, and the most helpfull, IMHO

Regards Roco  UK

P.s.

Water can bite me anytime , :oops:                              ( again ! ) :lol:

here is your hi...lol

gr8 4um...love it.....

:occasion14:

*steals the "hi" and hides it in her pocket for later when she needs one really bad*

*shifts her eyes to make sure no-one has noticed*

HI there! Welcome!

*runs off to hide the "hi"*

*steals the "hi" and hides it in her pocket for later when she needs one really bad*

*shifts her eyes to make sure no-one has noticed*

HI there! Welcome!

*runs off to hide the "hi"*

gm....and just dont 4get where you put it....lol

as for pinching butts when no one isnt looking....good luck finding mine....wife says i dont have one....but i must have one...because its awfully smart according to her.....:D:D

ill try to get in here when i can....my schedule is erratic....and what days i have off....ZZZZZZZZ  :P

but thanx for the warm welcome all of yous....

cheers for now...

For anyone that wants to use it, and is new or not, and wants to use it on another forum or not, here is a button we created to use in signatures on forums that will redirect people to the main page of testmy.net.

testmynet2.jpg

use the follwing code, but remove ALL spaces.

[ url =http:// www. testmy. net][ img]http:// www. secondshifters.com / images / testmynet2.jpg[ /img][ /url]

wow i've goten way behind on this thread...whatta slacker i am!!...sorry :( ...but...i do welcome u all with all my pea pickin heart...

seriously...hope u all enjoy testmy as much as we do...stay long...come back often and tell all ur friends...testmy.net is advertised 100% by word of mouth...

one of these days tho...when i get my arse in gear we'll have bumber stickers and t-shirts...so keep ur eyes open for that...

in here u'l find a very diverse little community of some of the nicest people u'll never meet...but wish that u could...very helpful bunch they r...so post ur questions, ur comments, ur jokes, ur silly life experiences (there's a thread for just just about anything u can think of)...even ur flirts...and most of all go to the "what do u look like" thread and post ur mug

http://www.testmy.net/forum/index.php?topic=7085.0

and don't forget to test ur connection if u haven't already...that's what we're here for...huh?...the most accurate speed test there is...everyone knows it :D ...try all the rest...come back here for the best

testmynet2.jpg

*giggle and giggles and giggles like a schoolgirl*

HI!

Please come say hi to me! *giggles her way to bed grinning*

Hi can I rejoin , and sign in as rampant , with the emphasis on pant, I am cured and have thrown the zimmer frame away  ;):shock::lol:

P.S. I still have my school cap,

Roco  UK