free beer giveaway

Definatley misquoted there. I know better. Yoy actually want to pour a beer on CA3LE, just so you can drink it off.  ;) NOW, tell the truth.  :haha:

I never lied ;)

I want a beer on CA3LE!  :evil6:

Nah - I wanna beer on CA3LE!

:evil6:

nah, I drink cheap beeroff my men!

PBR?

(pabst blue ribbon)

PBR isn't bad... I just can't stand the ice beers or malt liquor....ewwww, any beer that uses simple sugars to increase the content or speed up brewing is just bad news :-P

:evil6:PBR isn't bad... I just can't stand the ice beers or malt liquor....ewwww, any beer that uses simple sugars to increase the content or speed up brewing is just bad news :-P

hey...u know that was ur grandpa's fav beer...that next to coors...

pabst......mmmmmmmm  mmmmmmm  mmmmmmmmm

have a milwaukees best

milwaukeesbestice.jpg

beer of the gods....lmao

its actually not too bad...and seriously....after 3-4 beers they all taste the same

except sam adams...truly what god meant when he said let there be beer!!!

lmao  :haha: :haha:

pabst......mmmmmmmm  mmmmmmm  mmmmmmmmm

have a milwaukees best

milwaukeesbestice.jpg

beer of the gods....lmao

its actually not too bad...and seriously....after 3-4 beers they all taste the same

except sam adams...truly what god meant when he said let there be beer!!!

lmao  :haha: :haha:

that stuff is disgusting

Oh, and CA3LE? It ain't beer, bro.   It's ale.  :haha:

well it's one crappy brew IMO  ..  I'm a beer connoisseur too (see my nose in the air.. bah ha ha) -- but to eat his own I guess.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... and again.. and again... New castle brown ale is seriously one of the worst brews ever created.  what they really messed up on was the bottle.  For some reason they put it in a clear bottle (maybe they want it to taste like crap).  A clear bottle lets light in and actually changes the flavor of the beer (this is why most beer is in a brown or green bottle..) some beers like corona are okay in a clear bottle but not new castle.  And actually I have had a couple of them that tasted okay.  But it's very easy to get a bad new castle because the clear bottle makes it easy to misstore.

Maybe it's just worse in Arizona because he beer stocker guys must leave it out in the sun for a minute on accident (like sitting on the dolly outside their truck while they're doing other S#!t... and in the Arizona sun it would only take a minute or two for a good beer to turn into a bitter skunk (yet still new castle sweet) crap beer.  That's the problem with that one, I love many skunky beers and I love many bitter beers.  But when you mix those attributes with the newcastle sweetness it just doesn't do it for me..... but like I said, a couple of times I have enjoyed it (as if I got a good batch or something).... or maybe I was just having a good day :-P

Do any of you like a reeeally hoppy beer?  Have you tried Grolsch.  Or better yet (a reeeeeal hoppy beer), have you tried any 'Stone' products?  Like Stone IPA or Stone Pale Ale.  Stone Ruination IPA is a good one also.  Speaking of Stone... now if you want a beer that will strait up knock you on your ass and make you beat people up look no further than Arrogant Bastard Ale (check out their website, lol http://www.arrogantbastard.com/ - after you enter make sure you read the statement, it's what they print on the bottle.. it's really funny and very true.. haha) - it's like 8.5% by the way and tastes great.  Now if you REALLY like a hoppy beer and really want to put some hair on your chest you need to try double bastard.  Double Bastard is a bit too hoppy for my taste, but I have friends who loooove it.  It's over 10% alcohol and is very hard to find, in fact Stone doesn't even list it at their website.  Only place I've found it was AJ's fine foods here in Phoenix.   -- trust me.. try them.. also try Young's Double Chocolate Stout and Samuel Smiths Oatmeal Stout if you'd like to try a couple of beers that are more like a meal in a bottle :-P

Now I wish I had a beer :-P

I guess we've kinda turned this thread into a beer conversation now... haha