Post ur Mug & Come see all the friendly people at tmn...and post your mug...

tdawnaz

Have you noticed you can still recognize Voltageman from his 2 Pics,

Tdawnaz and Just are  right ,he hasn't changed ,  so whats the secret Voltageman  ?

:lol: reminds me of the time I worked in Med.research, a MicroBio. called me over and said I have invented a face cream that makes you look like a teenager again ,

WOW cut me In I will do the marketing , how does it work , does it smooth out laughter lines ,

well no , it just gives you teenage acne (Zits )  :lol:

Funny as that may sound Roco, that probably was the answer. That is youth, when the Zits stop, that is when the face is drying up. The oils keep away wrinkles.  :wink:

Have you noticed you can still recognize Voltageman from his 2 Pics,

Tdawnaz and Just are  right ,he hasn't changed ,  so whats the secret Voltageman  ?

:lol: reminds me of the time I worked in Med.research, a MicroBio. called me over and said I have invented a face cream that makes you look like a teenager again ,

WOW cut me In I will do the marketing , how does it work , does it smooth out laughter lines ,

well no , it just gives you teenage acne (Zits )  :lol:

It runs in the family I guess....My father and my mother both look very young for their age...

And Roco, thanks for cleaning up the pics...They look a lot better...

I think I actually still have that Atari in the attic somewhere, along with the Coleco Vison.  :2funny:

I ain't posting more!

* as she picks up her dollies and dishes , and stomps her way home........

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

GEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ>>>>>>>>>>>

[move]DRIVIN ME INSANE............................[/move]

[move]TOMMIE POST YOUR FREAKIN BEAK[/move]

HERE

th_MeBetterhalf001.jpg

Water .............get back here !!!!!!!!!!!!  Smoke somethin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tdawnaz.......................uhh......................hell I don't know , keep the kids in line . This kind stuff is supposed to happen at the end of summer ...remember?

:idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

have fun fixin this post  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

See what happens when you poke the lion with a stick?

* as she picks up her dollies and dishes , and stomps her way home........

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

GEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ>>>>>>>>>>>

[move]DRIVIN ME INSANE............................[/move]

[move]TOMMIE POST YOUR FREAKIN BEAK[/move]

HERE

th_MeBetterhalf001.jpg

Water .............get back here !!!!!!!!!!!!  Smoke somethin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tdawnaz.......................uhh......................hell I don't know , keep the kids in line . This kind stuff is supposed to happen at the end of summer ...remember?

:idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

have fun fixin this post  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

See what happens when you poke the lion with a stick?

Is that it  :?:  :evil6:        :tongue2:

for those who cares to see what I look like

Here is me (^^)

crazy naru thank you...i needed that...good looking fellow u r...

also thanks to mudmanc4 for finally posting...and to coknuck for enlarging it...

and to water  :smitten: ...thx to you for all the beautiful pics u've already posted...i was snitting on these hiders that kept talkin about it...just teasing me...leading me on...makin me think they were gonna do it then backin out at the last minute...

:2funny: how's that for wording :)

edit to fix color tag :-P

also thanks to mudmanc4 for finally posting...and to coknuck for enlarging it...

and to water  :smitten: ...thx to you for all the beautiful pics u've already posted...i was snitting on these hiders that kept talkin about it...just teasing me...leading me on...makin me think they were gonna do it then backin out at the last minute...

thank you (^__^)

Ok I'm sayin it's Tommie.............coloradianiansss , Go to the five and dime, look by the checkout, and you'll see these little things , they kinda look like a box o' cookies....yum .yum.......look closer. OMG , it's a camera, disposable at that . As your walking out, have a chap snap a flick. To hell w/ the rest of the roll. Now , turn around, and go back in. Hand the thing to the clerk behind the counter, ask nicely if they would find a place to develop that funny lookin thing you just handed them. They will probably feel for you, and take it somewhere to be taken care of and you'll be all set    :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2:

Ok I'm sayin it's Tommie.............coloradianiansss , Go to the five and dime, look by the checkout, and you'll see these little things , they kinda look like a box o' cookies....yum .yum.......look closer. OMG , it's a camera, disposable at that . As your walking out, have a chap snap a flick. To hell w/ the rest of the roll. Now , turn around, and go back in. Hand the thing to the clerk behind the counter, ask nicely if they would find a place to develop that funny lookin thing you just handed them. They will probably feel for you, and take it somewhere to be taken care of and you'll be all set    :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2:

and they will even develop it to cd so you don't need a scanner

I finally got it to work for me.  :tongue2: (not telling what it took. and at the cost of another lense. )  :violent1:

So here are the 2 most beautiful girls in the whole Kansas City area. And lucky me in the middle.  :wink:

So for folks who posted words in here and no pick that would be

1) Reso  {come on Reso, put up another one of the boy and you.}

2) Aggr3 { no way for a mod to act shy}

3) AMC11890 {so take another one}

4) Blunted 2 Come on now pardner, with all those toys I know you have a camera and mirror.}  :grin2:

5) just-  { no way for a mod to act shy}

6) CA3LE {just post it cutie}  :wink2:

I finally got it to work for me.  :tongue2: (not telling what it took. and at the cost of another lense. )  :violent1:

So here are the 2 most beautiful girls in the whole Kansas City area. And lucky me in the middle.  :wink:

How the hell did you make such good lookin kids?  haha .  Cheers  :smiley:

Bout damn time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :wink:

Like I said, the flash is broke. The wife wanted to know why she could not be in it. And the lighting for a pic is terrible in the house, too many flouresents. Too damned cold outside right now. So finally I tried a little afro engineering.  :uglystupid2:  Believe it or not. And wolla. Crapola.  :twisted:

How the hell did you make such good lookin kids? haha . Cheers  :smiley:

I bought them at the 5 and dime.  :knuppel2: