dagger

Desktop Screenshots

dood.......why do you INSIST on talking shit? here i am TRYING to be nie to you.......but you sir.......are an idiot

its juts a theme, fucking christ, i wanna be a mod, but this kid is retarded.....

its a longhorn THEME the OS isnt even OUT yet!!! for christ sake!!!!

think before you speak bro!!

ok... go to your corners fighters... im not gonna tell u to just drop it because i know thats not gonna happen. what i will tell u tho is: settle arguments in PMs. thats what theyre for.

hey hey hey...  i may not know what the hell started all this but i do know that since im a mod, i dont have to put up with it. i dont wanna see anymore of this childish arguing or else ill just go be clicker-happy on all ya'll asses and delete all the posts in here that dont pertain to showing off ur desktop... cmon now... act ur ages... im only 15 and i dont get into silly arguments like these on internet forums...

you sir are an idiot.

how your "Longhorn" says Windows XP under All Programs?

whats up with this, all these new ppl coming and they flaming the hell out of this site

dagger, why does it matter if it says windows xp or not, who gives a fukin shit, he is just sharing his desktop--as indicated in the title of the post.  and also, who cares if your older or not, AGE doesnt matter, its how much respect u have for others...and apparently, you're LACKING in that category

ok, seriously... now that i know how to archive and/or delete, and/or lock topics, one way or another theres not gonna be anymore discussion about this. as i said, use PMing to settle arguments.