dagger

Desktop Screenshots

whats that supposed to mean... :angry5:

:) It means the last time we had this topic it was popular and very large...thats all no hidden meanings....please can we just all be a little less sensitive....please for the good of the site and overall harmony ,,,,please... :)

8) Microwave

Hey speedy... I own that car.  Well mine isn't an MR but actually mine is now much faster than an MR...... the only thing I wish I had that an MR has is Bilsten shocks

see this post from a while ago... that sucker (pardon my language) is fast-as-fuck!

http://testmy.net/forum/index.php?topic=1290.msg12957#msg12957

(and we all know how fast fuck is..  :haha:)

by the way... one more time...... PORSCHE SMOKER!

oh one more thing, check out this video

http://www.testmy.net/video/TopGear_LancerEVOVIII_vs_WRXSti.wmv [24.1MB]

Pay special attention to the cars on the board that it whoops on (911 GT3 to name one)... and keep in mind that mine has ABOUT... 40 more HP that the FQ320  enjoy... really cool video.

I have another video of the FQ400 (about 40 more HP than mine is running now) beating a Lamborghini Gallardo... it's amazing but it's also a 360 MB video and I don't feel like posting or editing it right now.

(sorry I love to show off my ride)

Here''s mine!  :)  I have the option to move all the icons or leave them so I moved them so ya'll could see the whole effect. :) Ya'll have some nice desktops.  I think I'm goin to join Microwave in stealin some cool pics from ya'll.  :D

very nice movie, dern i thought subaru would be closer but it sucked in taking curves ....

VanBuren :)

:haha: VanBuren  I posted the same desktop as you have here....lol it was a pic The Rev showed and I copied it......I guess the same as you, I Like the pic it reminds me of my vacations to Costa Rica.... :)

8) Microwave

:haha: VanBuren  I posted the same desktop as you have here....lol it was a pic The Rev showed and I copied it......I guess the same as you, I Like the pic it reminds me of my vacations to Costa Rica.... :)

8) Microwave

:lol: I haven't been to CR but i like this picture, beautiful colors and relaxing :)

VanBuren :)