Is it possible to get better than the Elite package?

toasty2

I really want more upload speed (I host a gameserver and website from my house). Is it possible to get more? Does AT&T let you make custom plans? I'm not looking for a fiber connection though (way too expensive, and I'm a little too far away) Is there some kind of hidden plan they have but don't advertise?

Right now I have the Elite package, it's the best one listed on their website. I get:

http://randomresources.org/speedtests.html

I really just want more upload and I only need around 2Mbps download, would they take a deal where I get a megabit or so less download and apply that to upload?

I dont think any isp's really allow running of game servers to begin with - not for residential services....for business services, its a different story - you get more, but you also pay more

To my knowledge and experience, my ISP has nothing against (nor does it do anything about) running servers. I have hosted a webserver for the past year or so, and a gameserver (for different games) for even longer. I have never encountered a problem where a port was blocked or speed was throttled down.

DSL nope...Cable you bet.

In what was this post commenting on? If you are saying that only Cable has more, you are wrong. Speeds vary by ISPs, not so much by service type. Most cable services have crappy upload, so that is definitely not the answer to my questions.

I will call my ISP and see what kind of stuff I could get. Right now I'm paying $35/month.