mudmanc4

THE HOG THREAD

204 posts in this topic

In 1966 when H-D changed from a Panhead to a Shovelhead they used left over cases (bottom) from the Panheads.

1956%20Panhead%20Ad.jpg

now 1st is there a number painted on that door?

also did they use Knucklehead cases back in 47?

knuckle bottom panheads??????

did they call them knuckle bottoms?

spare parts kept HD alive 69 - 79

1969%20(2).JPG

now these are 2 out of my 3

http://www.panheadman.com/

thats me on the tracks cutie

86.jpg  me single me

Here is my Co- Knuck. I originally built this back in 1986. there have been a lot of copies since then. No! they didn't use Knuckle cases for Pans. Pans used Japanese engineering and castings! A Knucklehead was the last American Motorcycle made by Harley-Davidson!

I shoulda started this puppy long ago, but here it is.

Post up pics of your scoot, here's the new carb I got as a gift. It's a S&S Super "E"   :evil6:

Very nice. Mudmac and Coknuck.

No bike here. Maybe some day again. My dad has a VTX 1800, and my brother has a 600RR not a hog for him but still nice.

Nice filter Mudmanc , so what's the carb behing it ?  Mikuni ?

hell I think I best get behind the bush again  :lol:,

My last scoot was a Jap road legal Kawasaki  motor crosser , great around the London traffic, but that was awhile back , and the G/F says no ,  :cry2:,  

Here's the 66' Triumph, still workin on it, I may have a new frame made by BlackSwamp choppers, if I can get the $$$'s up .

th_daefce05.jpg

Damn! tell me about those pipes, I can hear em' from here  :evil6:

2" home made at Midas for $20.00.

Cubic Inches: 92.8

Bore: 3 7/16"

Stroke: 5"

Trany: 4 speed with Andrews close ratio gear set

Carb: S&S "B" bored with Thunder Jet

Nice filter Mudmanc , so what's the carb behing it ?  Mikuni ?

hell I think I best get behind the bush again  :lol:,

My last scoot was a Jap road legal Kawasaki  motor crosser , great around the London traffic, but that was awhile back , and the G/F says no ,  :cry2:,  

It's made by S&S,  And to be honest , I don't know how many MM it is, but the intake is 1 7/8" , maybe coknuck knows........... BTW, I need to see your Midas dude for pipes for the trumpet, whoever did it was good !

:whip2:

LOL Just Kidding, Sir Roco.

HAHA. I'm not one to talk. my girl is the one that made me get rid of mine.  :2funny:

HAHA. I'm not one to talk. my girl is the one that made me get rid of mine.  :2funny:

Better to rid yourself of the woman  :evil6: :evil6:   

You know I'm kidding, I just coudn't say what I would do.  Besides, the ol' ladie hears the thing fire up, and BAM! She's right there ready to go  :grin2:

It's made by S&S,  And to be honest , I don't know how many MM it is, but the intake is 1 7/8" , maybe coknuck knows........... BTW, I need to see your Midas dude for pipes for the trumpet, whoever did it was good !

Super 'E' has a 1-7/8" (47.6mm) throat at the butterfly and a 1-9/16" (39.6mm) venturi

Actually it was a 12 pack and $40.00 because I got two sets of pipes. Had them made in Wisconsin Rapids.

Better to rid yourself of the woman  :evil6: :evil6:   

You know I'm kidding, I just coudn't say what I would do.   Besides, the ol' ladie hears the thing fire up, and BAM! She's right there ready to go  :grin2:

lol. she was starting to get like that. But we needed the money, and that was the easiest thing to get rid of. I love it tho, even tho its kinda of a bitch at time with the traffic here. The other drivers on the road are totally oblivious to you. In South florida they really are a death trap. Hopefully i can get one again when we move north a bit.  :grin:

I can see that death trap thing there, every time were there, we have to do close to 100 just to keep up on the freeways. But hell, 100 is cruisin speed on two wheels anyhow  :evil6:

what do they call that in the UK Roco, " ton-up " ?

I can see that death trap thing there, every time were there, we have to do close to 100 just to keep up on the freeways. But hell, 100 is cruisin speed on two wheels anyhow  :evil6:

what do they call that in the UK Roco, " ton-up " ?

HAHA yea. I remember just before I got rid of it. this lady was getting over in her caddy and i was right next to her I had to knock on her window so she wouldn't kill me. When you have to do that its kind of a wake up call, like maybe this is a bad idea here  :haha:

Ive also been hit from behind a few times.