mudmanc4

THE HOG THREAD

204 posts in this topic

Better to rid yourself of the woman  :evil6: :evil6: 

You know I'm kidding, I just coudn't say what I would do.  Besides, the ol' ladie hears the thing fire up, and BAM! She's right there ready to go  :grin2:

lol: don't tempt me Mudmanc , but hell, I still have found memories of those cold dark winter evenings , :wink2:

but spring is in the air , so she better be real good , :lol:

hey I chased a big Honda today through some twisty turns ,  :smile2: but once we hit the open road he gave me the 2 finger salute , lifted the front wheel and was gone , :evil2:, My G/f looked at me and said no again ,  :cry2:

You know I'm kidding, I just coudn't say what I would do.  Besides, the ol' ladie hears the thing fire up, and BAM! She's right there ready to go  :grin2:

HAHA yea. I remember just before I got rid of it. this lady was getting over in her caddy and i was right next to her I had to knock on her window so she wouldn't kill me. When you have to do that its kind of a wake up call, like maybe this is a bad idea here  :haha:

Ive also been hit from behind a few times.

Last fall ridin the e-way some yuppie prick was doin a deal in his car/office , I was in the passin lane, he slowly moved over  til i was on the left side of the rumble strips and I threw my smoke at his window before hittin the pipes , I looked right at him , he was leanin up against his window w/ the celly in his left hand, he saw me and I swear he shit his pants  :2funny: he dropped the phone and almost ran off the other side of the road  :2funny:

You know, getting hit in the ass end on two wheels is the most rare collision nation wide, and you got it twice? Damn, do they check vision down there before giving a license?  :?

Fat chance if the coupons are like TMN bucks I'll go dry first! :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Oh. don't be like that. you know you love TMN bucks. The prizes that you get from ca3le and shug are great. and you can't tell me you don't just love the surprise at the end  :uglystupid2: I know mudmanc does  :cool:

Oh. don't be like that. you know you love TMN bucks. The prizes that you get from ca3le and shug are great. and you can't tell me you don't just love the surprise at the end  :uglystupid2: I know mudmanc does  :cool:

Just talk sweet to me first, and next time turn down the damn lights!

I'm getting used to it, but I still am abit shy. :tongue2:

You know, getting hit in the ass end on two wheels is the most rare collision nation wide, and you got it twice? Damn, do they check vision down there before giving a license?  :?

Apparently not. Its happened to me, my dad, and my brother. But its all good, in each case there bumper suffered more damage. Thats just where our foot happened to land. Its the oddest thing  :evil6:

HAHA. I'm not one to talk. my girl is the one that made me get rid of mine.  :2funny:

Same here honestly...not getting rid of a bike..never had one...i just mean im not one to talk either....

but you know...couldnt resist the chance to post it up with that smiley.  :evil6:

You live in Florida with all those blind old fuckers!

All loaded up on Metamucil tryin to hit the Piggly Wiggly for the free blood preassure test and tryin not to let the old  " O " ring turn loose before the porcelin goddess :2funny: :2funny:

What the hell are you's doin w/ Roco's post  :2funny: :2funny: It changes by the minute like the old fucker in Fla. and there depends undergarments, hell half thos people are pure bone white from stayin inside , the only color they have in them are there varicose viens  :haha: :haha:

edit, yea, I could only hope to live that long ...........

You live in Florida with all those blind old fuckers!

Hey, there is a good chance you will be here when you are old, and blind.

Here is my Co- Knuck. I originally built this back in 1986. there have been a lot of copies since then. No! they didn't use Knuckle cases for Pans. Pans used Japanese engineering and castings! A Knucklehead was the last American Motorcycle made by Harley-Davidson!

this looks like a FX - EL fenders and no springer. This has got a lot of potential it could be a real Knucklehead with just a few bucks.

Now all 36 - 69 HD's came with the same basic bottom ends, a generator etc. they changed in 1970 w/ the FX and alternator bottom ends. If AMF hadn't bought out HD we all be riding Hondas's etc....We have to thank the bowling ball people for doing that, really. Imagine if they didn't??? got to go banner.gif

Very Nice hogs, boys. I came here cause when I was in high school I played the defensive/offensive line and we were called "The Hogs".  :haha: :haha: :haha:

If AMF hadn't of bought out H-D in the 70's. We would still be riding Pan heads with the same power. Some people think AMF hurt H-D but I think it was the best thing to happen because it opened up the eyes of engineering. Actually it was "Willie Gee I stoled your Idea Davidson" is bull shit. He is nothing more than a rich fag riding a Motorcycle. He couldn't engineer a hole in a wet paper bag!

Willie only gets ideas riding around seeing whats going on in back yard garages! If its impressive enough he will come back with a engineer and steal your idea.

Alright, I just put a new throttle cable on the softail, I left the idle cable for the trash, people are tellin me I NEED that thing, I say to the pile w/ it. W/ the new S&S, the damn spring is tighter than a eagles ass in a power dive, now why the hell would I need another cable to push back something that is pullin harder than a 2 bit whore on satuday night? huh?

I would of just disconnected return cable and left it there for a spare if the pull cable breaks in the middle of no where. :wink:

I would of just disconnected return cable and left it there for a spare if the pull cable breaks in the middle of no where. :wink:

Damn good idea ! It shall be done. Thanks dude

I visit<a href=http://blackswampchoppers.com/default.aspx>BlackSwampChoppers</a> damn near every day, They have a great bar and grill as well as a tattoo parlor, parts shop, and you can see the bikes they are cookin up through the glass :)  I had the chance to get behind that glass today to see some of the bikes they are workin on. So here are a couple shots from the shop, as well as a couple from the showroom floor.

Damn , look at the blowers on the last two pics I think he said this one was something like a 150 !!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:  :headbang: :headbang:

I bet that sounds weird, a harley that whines.  :shock:

Cool looking bikes.

Not a harley by any means. But yeah, it should sound some rockin shit !

Question about primary chain tension.

The tensioner on my 97 softail is a big pain in the ass. When you loosen the nut, the whole damn thing wants to drop, so for fine adjustments, it sucks! Is there an easy way to get this right?

I started out w/ the engine hot, I left a bit of play in the thing, maybe 1/2 " but that wasn't enough, once I get goin and she heats up, I can hear that  " whirrin "  or whining sound that tells me it's to tight.

It's almost impossible the way I'm doing it, to move it down one notch at a time.

The old timers tell me to make sure it's good and hot, open the cover , turn it on, and adjust it that way, when you hear the sound then back it off a bit. Now I don't claim to be afraid of the bike, but stickin my hands inside the fuckin thing when those gears are spinning sounds like disability in no time to me.