mudmanc4

THE HOG THREAD

204 posts in this topic

It was a link for coknuck. Bad ass shit though eh

LOL, yeah, I was lost because you were talking chain tension then the link said breather parts. I thought maybe it was a wrong link.  :oops:  My bad.

my latest ride , ? no I aint that Fricking mad, ? V8 Trike  !!!

It should be pretty decent on fuel.  :uglystupid2: And stupid fast.  :shock:

It sure would cure any chest hair problems. Just lean forward to drive and #WHAMMO# its all gone.  :buck2: That would be, if possible, one hot ride.  :evil:

:evil2: the " Hog topic" has now gone off  topic ? ,  I allways thought Hogs were just a

immature male phallic symbol anyway , all that throbbing power between the legs stuff ,

:lol:Hmmm,  on second thoughts maybe I  could find some use for a Harley after all ,  :2funny:

Don't see nothin Roco, maybe try again?

:2funny: same thing as my G/f  said,

maybe there is a echo here :shock:

I just seem to be missing a sticky here , lol if that ain't the same thing as my G/f said

maybe I need some sleep, as daja vue is setting in again ! ,  :2funny:

Mudmanc Bro , belive me I love all bikes , my first love indeed ,and never forgoten ,

ok Harleys not my first choice over here in the UK , ( and being a ex off roader ) but I love them all ,

last bike I rode just for a test drive was a yamaha virago 1100 V , (much family oposition ) my first choice would be  a BMW , and not just for the Penthouse association   :wink2:

Nice scoot there, if i were there, I would go w/ a triumph, engineered for the roads over there. A lot like the BMW. Only issue is I have the tendency to twist the throttle a bit hard. I had a GSXR 1100 , a good 12 years ago, hit over 130 MPH getting high in second,   Just not enough room where i am, even the country roads run out above 150 MPH.

Nice scoot there, if i were there, I would go w/ a triumph, engineered for the roads over there. A lot like the BMW. Only issue is I have the tendency to twist the throttle a bit hard. I had a GSXR 1100 , a good 12 years ago, hit over 130 MPH getting high in second,   Just not enough room where i am, even the country roads run out above 150 MPH.

:2funny: , lol the roads over here run out at 70 mph ,

no go  on the Triumphs , I  value my fillings to much ,  . :lol: so many old bikers( like me )say "they don't make bikes like they used too ,  they are so right and why ? they were crap ,thats why they don't make them anymore , (sigh , sometimes I walk a lonely mile :lol:,) no I have no nostalgia for the old bikes ,

hey if I was to fly ther pond , who would I choose , the Wright Bros or Boeing ?

Hey now, I am the proud owner of a 1966 Triumph T120R, and that thing was made by people that cared about what they put out, not just sales numbers. It's a genius of engineering by itself. I'll never sell it , for anything. Iv'e had dozens of bikes including crotch rockets, and iron, that Triumph is the best one. I can't down the Harley I have now either.

I never found my Triumph a rough fillings ride.  :grin2:  Harley's yes.  [nerd]

But again harleys were always different. Several have tried, but none have succeeded.

Yes, those are nice as well, I havent seen any of the newer ones though.

There are no newer ones! That would be a dream to me to have one. The picture of the guy laying down on the bike at Bonneville Salt Flats is the motorcycle to break the 150mph barrier. Did notice the mono shock under the seat?  That bike was way to far ahead of own time.

:lol:Old Brit bike's :evil2: they were sold on the promise " the key to the open road "   :evil6:

they sure were , I spent many an hour on the open road not going anywhere ,  :evil2:

sorting out primary chains , clutches,and the infamous Lucas magnetos ,

Vibration ?, all Mr.Turners vertical twins vibrate , it's inherent in the design ,it took the Japs to add power sapping balance shafts to cure that , while BMW with their horizontal boxer design never had that problem ,

I ain't going to comment on the Harley-D , never rode one , but they sound like tractors with a faulty exhaust , and if you drop it  you need to be Mr.Universe to pick it up . :shocked:

BTW , the last ride I did was around the UK on a Kawasaki 175 cc off roader , I converted to street legal , a lot of it was off road, and during the 2000 miles it never missed a beat ,( but at 45 Miles per UK gallon now $10 USD ) I shan't be doing it again ,  :lol: it was a 50 th birthday  treat from my family , I had the choice of that, or a cruise on a ship , not for me , one month of pacing the deck waiting to get somewhere :evil2:,

P.S. , a friend just sold his 65 BSA 650 Lightning for $2500 USD , after turning down my offer of $100 USD ,  :evil6:

Yeah, BSA's were another pretty nicebike. And he wouldn't take your fair offer Roco? Wonder what was wrong with him?  :lol: