mudmanc4

TMN Member Quote of the Day ;p

We have a great bunch of peeps here at testmy.net, and the discussions range from gruesome, intelligent to amazingly stupid.  There's been so many times that posters have said something that should be written again, and some again , and again. So here it is, when you read something that makes your eyebrow jerk, or your eye's pop out, from laughter,or whatever, this is the place for that.

I'll start this thread out with a quote from Philp, the comment couldn't be more true.

When you call bullshit on someone, they usually shut up pretty quickly. Except for the media, of course. They just move the fan so the smell of their bullshit gets blown a different direction.

:2funny: :2funny:

Just put an ass on a pin and shug will kick it to the wall. :evil6:

:haha: :haha:

Shit philp does it again  :2funny: :2funny:

Maybe that should set a legal precedent for all prisoners who go on a hunger strike.  Let's see.... you won't eat, so we don't have to feed you. In a very short time your cell will become vacant and we can put another prisoner in it. What's the problem? :evil6:

I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2::2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Vote for who ever you feel will do the better job. In a year, We will all complain the wrong choice was made and man what were we thinking. No matter who wins.

Not to be a dick, but hell, it's me all over  :haha: this thread was meant for testmy.net member quotes, quotes from members of TMN :)  Happy quoting  :grin:

This one should be plastered over billbords across the nation, Tdawn, I don't know how you did it, but this may or may not be something one of the founding fathers could have said, if they were alive today.

....... life liberty and the pursuit of happiness...but there again it doesn't guarantee us happiness just our right to pursue happiness so even if they name a car happiness we won't be guaranteed a happiness just the right to pursue one :) see?