mudmanc4

TMN Member Quote of the Day ;p

105 posts in this topic

We have a great bunch of peeps here at testmy.net, and the discussions range from gruesome, intelligent to amazingly stupid.  There's been so many times that posters have said something that should be written again, and some again , and again. So here it is, when you read something that makes your eyebrow jerk, or your eye's pop out, from laughter,or whatever, this is the place for that.

I'll start this thread out with a quote from Philp, the comment couldn't be more true.

When you call bullshit on someone, they usually shut up pretty quickly. Except for the media, of course. They just move the fan so the smell of their bullshit gets blown a different direction.

:2funny: :2funny:

Just put an ass on a pin and shug will kick it to the wall. :evil6:

:haha: :haha:

Shit philp does it again  :2funny: :2funny:

Maybe that should set a legal precedent for all prisoners who go on a hunger strike.  Let's see.... you won't eat, so we don't have to feed you. In a very short time your cell will become vacant and we can put another prisoner in it. What's the problem? :evil6:

Just put an ass on a pin and shug will kick it to the wall. :evil6:

:kiss: Loooooovvee... Yoooouuuu.

I guess a reasonable search at the border would be OK as long as they aren't looking for a cargo ship container up my ass.
First you have to ask yourself what was a cargo ship doing up his ass.   :booty:

I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2::2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Vote for who ever you feel will do the better job. In a year, We will all complain the wrong choice was made and man what were we thinking. No matter who wins.

Even if you take all the religious parts of it away, the idea of the one world goverment isn't far fetched, especially now that technology has changed the way we communicate.

!!!!!!!!!!!!

mister president, the russians have landed on the moon and painted it red!

fine. send up one of ours and have them write coca cola on it.

definately....  :haha:

Thats a good one RyanS. :haha:

thanks...my personal favorite was one i saw a long while back...

it went something like: you are born naked, wet, and crying, then things get worse!      :haha::evil6:

this is a quote from a cd by Lazy boy

sometimes i think the best reason we think there is intelligent life out there is because they havent contacted us

Not to be a dick, but hell, it's me all over  :haha: this thread was meant for testmy.net member quotes, quotes from members of TMN :)  Happy quoting  :grin:

This one should be plastered over billbords across the nation, Tdawn, I don't know how you did it, but this may or may not be something one of the founding fathers could have said, if they were alive today.

....... life liberty and the pursuit of happiness...but there again it doesn't guarantee us happiness just our right to pursue happiness so even if they name a car happiness we won't be guaranteed a happiness just the right to pursue one :) see?

...talk to it...poke it and it will poke back...find a foot and tickle and it kicks...yep i'm serious...

The moment we tell groups of people that they are not entitled to a voice when it is something legal is the moment we start losing our own voice for anything.

Fathers and sons.. When we are little, we want to be just like them. when we're teens we want nothing to do with them. when we're adults, we end up being just like them.