mudmanc4

TMN Member Quote of the Day ;p

104 posts in this topic

Found this on a review for a satellite Internet provider.

"Iffy during heavy snow or when a cumulus cloud farts"

UK provider's..... "WOW, would you like Broadband with up to   8Mbps ,

(Up TO being in the small print  :evil2:)

:haha::evil6::iamwithstupid:

:lol: PIP don't encourage Biggles, or I will never get him back into his box  :lol:

Btw the one quote I got given way back just after Noah landed , that is still relevant today

"the meaning of life , is nothing more than the meaning you put into it "

Great thread.  :evil6: :evil6:

:iamwithstupid: on this ,

Not to be a dick, but hell, it's me all over  :haha: this thread was meant for testmy.net member quotes, quotes from members of TMN :)  Happy quoting  :grin:

Not sure here exactly what you was expecting Mudmanc  :undecided: ,

"Members quotes only nothing cribbed from the internet " ? if so that is a tall order , most folk don't have the time or inclination to sit around making up world shattering quotes ,

OK,I will make one up , "those seeking original quotes , are often disappointed "  author Biggles , but free to use ,

although I can read some Shakespear in that

Look I am trying not to be an arse , I just think we need more guidance IMHO

:iamwithstupid: on this ,

Not sure here exactly what you was expecting Mudmanc  :undecided: ,

"Members quotes only nothing cribbed from the internet " ? if so that is a tall order , most folk don't have the time or inclination to sit around making up world shattering quotes ,

OK,I will make one up , "those seeking original quotes , are often disappointed "  author Biggles , but free to use ,

although I can read some Shakespear in that

Look I am trying not to be an arse , I just think we need more guidance IMHO

:whaa:  Do whatever makes you feel good  :grin2:

:whaa:  Do whatever makes you feel good  :grin2:

I would  indeed but neighbour Sharon's Husband would not be pleased ,,

Mudmanc thats a cop out , so it's Pontiac's Pilot Mudmance  ?,

was up Bro , you loosing the fighting spirit  ?

I was asking guidance , nothing more ,

I would  indeed but neighbour Sharon's Husband would not be pleased ,,

Mudmanc thats a cop out , so it's Pontiac's Pilot Mudmance  ?,

was up Bro , you loosing the fighting spirit  ?

I was asking guidance , nothing more ,

Ah, I see. Nah, not losing much but my youthful hair color , I still got it, at least that's what I keep tellin myself anyhow  :haha:

When I created the thread, it was due to so many times each one of you  were saying things in normal context that actually has serious implications, and many are very much so profound in there own right.  Compilation of them would set them away from the better part of what seems as an earthly race we most the time say so many words just to make one simple point.

So a thread that can be browsed for personal enlightenment, as well as recognition and insight to members as to who they are actually on a daily basis conversing with.

So the intentions were when we see something some one ( a member of testmy.net ) has said that jumped out, or made us take a second glance, or laugh, whatever........... hit the quote button, select the words in which struck you,delete the rest,  copy, and paste them here. I use at least two sessions of testmy.net all the time, for reasons such as this,  and others .

, I still got it, at least that's what I keep tellin myself anyhow  :haha:

When I created the thread, it was due to so many times each one of you  were saying things in normal context that actually has serious implications, and many are very much so profound in there own right.  Compilation of them would set them away from the better part of what seems as an earthly race we most the time say so many words just to make one simple point.

So a thread that can be browsed for personal enlightenment, as well as recognition and insight to members as to who they are actually on a daily basis conversing with.

So the intentions were when we see something some one ( a member of testmy.net ) has said that jumped out, or made us take a second glance, or laugh, whatever........... hit the quote button, select the words in which struck you,delete the rest,  copy, and paste them here. I use at least two sessions of testmy.net all the time, for reasons such as this,  and others .

"  Ah, I see. Nah, not losing much but my youthful hair color " Bro, the silver looks good on san tan ,( so sexy I have been told ?  :lol:

and thanks for the clarification , and I go with that , with no problem ,

I think he meant sun tan. :2funny:  Muddy, your supposed to be learned dammit! :evil6:  Google it .

Well there's just some things that escape me  :haha: :haha:

Well there's just some things that escape me  :haha: :haha:

escape us all sometimes...that one is definitely my quote of the day...and with that...my belly is screaming...guess it needs some fluffing...like it's not fluffy enough

:haha:

Holy crap I was quoted!  And not when I said something stupid!

See, you just did it again  :haha:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Bitchin!

perfect...my favorite saying...huny did u just date urself?? or did u hear ur parents saying that

Only 25 baby!  I just like the saying it, because so few people around here say it.  I like the funny looks I get when I say it, especially with my southern accent.

what does it mean??

This is all I got from it.

The Bonnaroo Music Festival, or Bonnaroo for short, is an annual rock festival first held June 21, 22, and 23, 2002. The festival is held on a 600-acre farm in Manchester, Tennessee, 60 miles southeast of Nashville, Tennessee. In 2003, the festival was held June 13, 14, and 15.
http://www.knowledgerush.com/kr/encyclopedia/Bonnaroo/