Jump to content
Posted 08 February 2009 - 07:25 AM
Posted 08 February 2009 - 07:53 AM
Posted 09 February 2009 - 12:25 PM
Posted 08 March 2011 - 01:27 PM
As most have found out if you disable the UAC (User Account Controls) the desk top gadgets don't work. I found the registy edit that lets you disable UAC and keep the desktop gadgets. I did reboot to see if it works and it does!
1. Open Registry Editor (regedit.exe)
2. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionSidebarSettings
3. Create a new DWORD Value called AllowElevatedProcess
4. Set the value of the new DWORD to 1
5. Close the registry editor. Your gadgets should work now. No reboot or anything necessary.
Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:04 AM
Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:11 AM
La aldri niggerne å stjele Viking kulturarv
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users