monsnet2k8

Movies: (What is the latest movie you watched at the show)

How often do you go to the movies?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you go to the movies?

• Every New Release
    • Every once in a while
    • I only go see big budget movies
    • I rather watch on DVD when released
    • When I get invited
    • Never

What is the latest movie you watched at the movie theater?

Give us a simple review or tell us about it...

"if its a new movie, please! No spoilers."

The last movie I went to see was Star Trek in IMAX.

I loved the movie. I've always been a Star Trek fan and even though its not the same as

with the original crew, I'm happy that there's more star trek in the future since it made more than 250 Million at the Box Office.

I will still watch it. Maybe just to see Megan Fox in the bike scene lol

its only like a 2 minute cut if that.  :lol:

The last movie I went to see was Terminator Salvation at the theater. I liked the movie, but I have to admit I was let down a bit. I felt that the television series set up so much story and the folks that made the movie didn't play off any of it.

i agree, i watch terminator salvation online though...i was glad to see a decent movie, but wow it barely used any previous openings to make that movie

The last movie I went to see was Terminator Salvation at the theater. I liked the movie, but I have to admit I was let down a bit. I felt that the television series set up so much story and the folks that made the movie didn't play off any of it.

Actually Terminator Salvation was the last one I've seen at the theater. I liked it somewhat but it could have been better. :!:

I also stick to matinee.  :wink2:

That's where you can catch me on opening day if I have no one to go see it with.. "most of the time" Other than that, its the Midnight screening or any other time in the evening. :cool2:

defniately. i got 2 medium sodas at the theater last time i went and it was over 10 bucks!!!!!

I will only pay those outrageous prices if I'm on a date and don't mind.

but alone or with family, I take them out to eat instead before or after the movie.  :lol:

You say you got a Senior discount for the Sound of Music? :evil6:

don't be jealous dimples...u'll get urs someday [nerd] ...no not for that movie i didn't...but for the ones i see now...er could see now...but i ain't payin those prices...hahaha...i go to the dollar theaters (which are actually 3 bucks now) oh wait...i know what the last movie i saw was...hotel for dogs...good movie...

WOW.  (ok, so hasn't that been a long while?)  :lipsrsealed:

ur gonna get it mister...i said that was the last one i remember...i was 9 or 10 when i saw that the first time...

I finally went to see Transformers yesterday and loved it!

critics and lots of people gave it bad reviews and I can say

no one will ever be happy with sequels, as they always

get compared to the originals, The Dark Knight proved most people wrong on that.

I but I don't need reviews to enjoy a movie. Transformers is a very good movie.

I paid $8.50 for the matinee. Well worth its price. I wish I would have seen it

in IMAX instead.  :cool:

Harry Potter is coming out this week!

you are right. most people hate sequels. i dont care if its a sequel or a remake or what, i judge on the acting, the screenwriting, and the plot of the movie for the most part. too much cursing and swearing and cgi turned me away from the new transformers, not much else was wrong with it. otehr than that it was ok, but not worth seeing in a theater. just my 2 cents

umm...last movie i saw....im very sad to admit it, but it was BRUNO...i know you all seen the previews for it, same guy that did BORAT...now would i reccommend any of you going to see it? probably not, unless you enjoy extreme homo eroticism (i think thats a word). it had some very funny parts, i cant lie, but im not a fan of seeing man sausage plastered all over the giant movie screen, seeing my own is enough for me.....but if youre not easily offended, have an open mind and a warped sense of humor, like me, then go for it, watch BRUNO. it really was funny, but i feel that i wasted 4 bucks at the theater going to see it. oh and dont do like some woman i seen in the theater, dont bring your children to this movie...this woman brought her daughter and son, im guessing the daughter was about 13, the son about 8...that was disturbing, those kids didnt need to see the things that are in that movie...some ppl man, gotta wonder what they think sometimes.

I went to see Harry Potter 6 on Friday

I liked it, but my brother was a bit disappointed.

he said that they didn't stay true to the book.

I didn't read it, therefore to me it was a good one!

btw I went to the early show.. Matinee for only $6.00

LOS ANGELES - Harry Potter has returned with some princely returns at the box office. The new big-screen adventure "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" took in $79.5 million domestically over opening weekend and $159.7 million since debuting last Wednesday.