post up your mobile phone scores...

tdawnaz

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet you, if I didn't say how you got that score it wouldn't have turned into a "joke".

I bet you take the internet really seriously don't you?

They knew that was a joke from the start! You just had to prove something by calling it out. Mud knows phone tech so he already knew it was a joke, T-Dawn called it first cause she knows i post random crap from time to time. Everyone else just followed along with the joke, well everyone except you !

Well if you would have read my entire post, instead of just going to the last line, then this would be a very different situation.

If you want to do this, thats fine, I'm good at it, and I enjoy it. See , I help the others here  ( all the members help out all the time) have a decent place to hang out, without hostility. So your welcome to stay long as you like, there's a lot of cool people here. And more cool ones joining every day ok, so be one of those ones. See I looked back at the four posts you have since you started, three of which seem to be like you think someone's coming at you or something, which is not the case.

And I did read the whole thing, I dunno why you would have thought otherwise, but thats cool, just lighten up man.

okay here's my take...

seems to me that the only hostility came from a long time meber that wanted to know who he was...that would piss me off and actually it did as you will see in the rest of this post...how about we welcome sloppy87...he really did nothing but offer an opinion that exposed an incorrect test score...

welcome sloppy87...this really is a very polite forum...and we take that very seriously...i'm sorry this got off on a wrong foot...as you can see by alucard's sig...he prides himself on his sarcasm...so let's start over...

Who is this guy ?

he is a new member...giving his opinion and you WILL show respect...and courtesy and be polite...or you'll have a few days to re-read the rules...who are you to ask who he is??

It probably is taken on a phone.

the rest of your post...backs up my silly statement..."not a phone"

yes phone in hand...but test not taken on the phone but on the phones server...right?

again...welcome to testmy.net

okay here's my take...

seems to me that the only hostility came from a long time meber that wanted to know who he was...

Whoa.....Whoa Whoa Whoa 

Hold up, back the pantyhose train back up here.

Hostility came from Who first ? I seem to remember him being smart mouth to a Mod before i even posted that! (And yet she singles me out go fig!) So it seems that being smart mouth to a Mod is really no crime compared to someone asking who is who.

you WILL show respect...

Respect is Earned, never given ! Just like how Mud Earned my Respect (even though we debate about a lot of things) it takes time. I'm all up for others "opinions" on anything. But to talk to someone like they didn't know what they was doing as if they are a child says a lot. How would you react if i did the same thing to you about your job here as an Admin? You wouldn't like it at all now would you?

We need to stop crappin up the thread.  It's over , and thats it. I'm not excluding myself from this stink either. And i don't feel like splitting out this thread !!  Anyone have an issue with this, I suggest Pm me, don't do it out here !

The speed testing here is for phones not mouths.

Thx for the invite , invite icq1032 , been a while since you were around man :)

Tethered enV Touch 3 bars.

::::::::::.. Download Stats ..::::::::::

Download Connection is:: 1231 Kbps about 1.2 Mbps (tested with 12280 kB)

Download Speed is:: 150 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net/ (Main)

Test Time:: 2009/11/16 - 5:54pm

Bottom Line:: 21X faster than 56K 1MB Download in 6.83 sec

Tested from a 12280 kB file and took 81.707 seconds to complete

Download Diagnosis:: Awesome! 20% + : 48.67 % faster than the average for host (myvzw.com)

D-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-1WLXSF83V

User Agent:: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.0 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/3.0.195.33 Safari/532.0

::::::::::.. Upload Stats ..::::::::::

Upload Connection is:: 684 Kbps about 0.7 Mbps (tested with 1496 kB)

Upload Speed is:: 83 kB/s

Test Time:: 2009/11/16 - 5:55pm

Bottom Line:: 12X faster than 56K 1MB Upload in 12.34 sec

Tested from a 1496 kB file and took 17.912 seconds to complete

Upload Diagnosis:: Awesome! 20% + : 84.37 % faster than the average for host (myvzw.com)

U-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-ZVK8DRBHU

User Agent:: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.0 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/3.0.195.33 Safari/532.0

• 2 weeks later...

In a little town :smile2:

:::.. Download Stats ..:::

Download Connection is:: 1852 Kbps about 1.9 Mbps (tested with 3064 kB)

Download Speed is:: 226 kB/s

Test Time:: 2009/11/29 - 9:16am

Bottom Line:: 32X faster than 56K 1MB Download in 4.53 sec

Tested from a 3064 kB file and took 13.554 seconds to complete

Download Diagnosis:: Awesome! 20% + : 124.21 % faster than the average for host (myvzw.com)

D-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-WAYSM4NRK

User Agent:: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0; en-us; Droid Build/ESD20) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17 [!]