Does Testmy.net Have a Theme Color(s)?

If not, we need one. I am gonna start playing in Gimp again and I want to make my images more, testmy.net specific. I have a Logo (Thanks to Coknuck, I really appreciate that man!), so I will be remaking my images I made a while back, only better.

But back on topic, we need a color scheme/theme.

Thanks,

Nanobot

the main (default) theme (color scheme) for testmy is varying shades of blue (light to almost black) has been th scheme for years...select the default and the first image in the dark gray and gray is the default theme...the very first one is the one a member sees when they first sign up if they don't personalize their colors.

this may all be changing in the near future...but not real sure on that...he may stick with his logo and logo colors as people have come to know it...maybe subtle changes

the main (default) theme (color scheme) for testmy is varying shades of blue (light to almost black) has been th scheme for years...select the default and the first image in the dark gray and gray is the default theme...the very first one is the one a member sees when they first sign up if they don't personalize their colors.

this may all be changing in the near future...but not real sure on that...he may stick with his logo and logo colors as people have come to know it...maybe subtle changes

That was what I was asking for.

Look under the "theme" dropdown " up there, this afaik is the only way to change the color here by selecting a different theme.

( I know you knew that nano punk, I posted for the rest that may not know )

Good thinking!

Thanks,

Nanobot