TestMy.net Webhosting?

that would be cool.... How are you going to monitor who get bandwidth?? I know that I wouldnt want some person who is running a movie site on the same server as me..... Let me know I might be interested. Post some prelim specs to! 8)

Well... with the amount of bandwidth I have I could host a bunch of people on each server and other users on that server would notbeeffected what so ever... plus there would be transfer restrictions and stuff like that (still will keep most users very happy with the level of service)

Also I would plan on hosting much less users per server than most other shared hosts, thus keeping all users accounts running very fast and clean.

Accounts will have full shell access, cpanel, webmail server, phpBB forums and like a billion other tools... all of which I currently have access to and I have already set this up for a few people.

All of my servers would be at least as fast as the TestMy.net main server, all I know is that when I was looking for a shared host (before TestMy.net grew far too large to be hosted on a shared host because of bandwidth issues) I would have killed for a host that was on this scale.

I will start with a RedHat Enterprise 3

Here is a demo of the control panel, Don't know if you have ever seen Cpanel, I have added on to parts of it.

http://www.testmy.net:2082/frontend/x2/index.html

username demo

pass demo

And trust me I have many tools to monitor bandwidth... shit man that is part of my every day internet life...... I run a bandwidth site bro ;-)

- Damon