Error and can't test

hmc40

I'm having trouble trying to do download speed test. Keep getting a #2000 says can't use this community. Started after I started getting this error ERROR 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): My ISP is WILD BLUE through Directv. Have contacted Wild Blue but they say it's on my end. Did everything with them and still having problems. Any ideas. Any help would be so much appreciated. Thank you. Helen Christensen (hmc40)

I'm having trouble trying to do download speed test. Keep getting a #2000 says can't use this community. Started after I started getting this error ERROR 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): My ISP is WILD BLUE through Directv. Have contacted Wild Blue but they say it's on my end. Did everything with them and still having problems. Any ideas. Any help would be so much appreciated. Thank you. Helen Christensen (hmc40)

Emailed member

You asked, An Error Occurred Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.[#2000] You are not allowed to visit this community.All I'm trying to do is test my download and I always get this. Use to could test Download speed but no more.

I looked up your IP address history and two of the IP's that you've used were banned. This doesn't mean that you've been banned one of my moderators must have banned the IP without researching it and noticing that 50 other people have registered accounts under those address, they're obviously shared.

I corrected this by releasing those IPs, if you're still having an issue please let me know.

- Damon Mueller

- TestMy.net