Nice Addition to Front Page "FaceBook Link"

How many of you would like to see "Link to Facebook" on the front page, in order to share your speed's with other local users??

You can share your speeds on facebook already but it's not on the front page. Under your results page click "share" next to the score you want to share, then on that page click 'facebook share'.

Is that what you mean? Or are you talking about doing something different?

Nope that's what im lookin for, infact, i did find it when i went to review my results, Something ya might think about is having a Facebook Page, so we could VENT our problems with our internet provider's but overall, I have come to like this site!!!... It's very efficient, and Prove's that our internet sucks..LOL Which is Frontier... when u get a download speed of .35 mbps and your provsioned for 3 mb's. not goot... Constant battle!!!!

Nope that's what im lookin for, infact, i did find it when i went to review my results, Something ya might think about is having a Facebook Page, so we could VENT our problems with our internet provider's but overall, I have come to like this site!!!... It's very efficient, and Prove's that our internet sucks..LOL Which is Frontier... when u get a download speed of .35 mbps and your provsioned for 3 mb's. not goot... Constant battle!!!!

I'll take that into consideration when I get back to work. :)

I'm glad I don't have to deal with problems like that, good luck.

thanks... i've also found that my service from frontier, JUST took a nose dive, i did the automatic speed test's for 50 times, and THAT is a SUPER FEATURE!!...nice job!!!...

now take those results to your provider...that's what that feature is really good for :)

Just sent them to our District Manager as of this typing... NOT GOOD.. thanks again for your service!!.. Great Site!!!!

thanks... i've also found that my service from frontier, JUST took a nose dive, i did the automatic speed test's for 50 times, and THAT is a SUPER FEATURE!!...nice job!!!...

No problem Jeff. I'm glad that you found my tools so useful. :)

ok...just one more "Little" thing...LOL...sorry... but is there a chance that you could put a time stamp on the graph bar with the speeds??.. that would be helpful to determine what time the test took a real dive instead of having to look it up down below??.. just a thought.. Thanks!!!!!... Jeff

bty Ca3le, where are you getting those kinds of speeds... damn... 211 down and 77 up.... wow... you must live right next door to the server!!!... LOL :)