Email Auto Test Results

Ability to email the auto test results to myself or my ISP, with option to select frequency of emails (or at least once a day)

... like I said, I will definitely work that in. I ended up whipping that up real quick.

Now, when you're logged in you'll be emailed a reminder when the Automatic Speed Test completes. You can manipulate and export your speed test results from the link provided in the email.

Thanks for the suggestion, great idea.

Thanks for the help!

I’m sure you are very busy but I was hoping for a little more….

When you set up your auto test, add the ability to define an email address(s) to send test link to.

Also ability to define “from” (Maybe these would go in “extra options”)

Send my test result link to: [email protected]

Email will be sent from: Mitt Romney

Email would look like this:

Hi [email protected],

This is a message from the TestMy.net Automatic Speed Test. Please visit https://testmy.net/quickstats/xxxxxx to view the latest speed test results for Mitt Romney.

- TestMy.net

This would allow you to send the link to yourself, a friend, or directly to your ISP contact.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the help!

I’m sure you are very busy but I was hoping for a little more….

When you set up your auto test, add the ability to define an email address(s) to send test link to.

Also ability to define “from” (Maybe these would go in “extra options”)

Send my test result link to: [email protected]

Email will be sent from: Mitt Romney

Email would look like this:

Hi [email protected],

This is a message from the TestMy.net Automatic Speed Test. Please visit https://testmy.net/quickstats/xxxxxx to view the latest speed test results for Mitt Romney.

- TestMy.net

This would allow you to send the link to yourself, a friend, or directly to your ISP contact.

The problem with that is that it can be seen as spam... I only want to send emails to addresses that have been verified. What you could do is forward the email that you get to whoever you want. If I let people enter any address they want it could easily be abused... and services like Google, MSN, yahoo etc.. may blacklist testmy.net emails. I don't want that to happen ;)