1 reply to this topic

#1 CA3LE

CA3LE

TestMy.net Webmaster

• Administrator
  • 7,922 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 02:52 PM

Hello:
Is it possible to delete my account and the shared tests? I did not realize that the test results with my name would be shared when I used my real name for user name (user name = jeff______). I would like to create a new account with another user name if possible.
Thanks,
Jeff

Hi Jeff,
Just let me know what username you'd like and I'll sort it all out for you :wink: --- I now have a notice on the registration screen to inform people ahead of time. (see attachment)

Thanks for continuing to use my site, please pass it along,
- CA3LE
  • If you need your account deleted for whatever reason Contact TMN - If you only need to delete test results please read about how to Delete Scores instead.

Thank you. I will use _______ for username. I really like the testmy.net site and tools.

Regards,

Jeff

Hey Jeff,
Thanks, it's my life's work. I've poured more time into programming that site than anyone can even imagine. I appreciate the support.

I took care of that for you. Please re-test to log results under the new username. Give me a little time to execute the commands to move over your old results...

Cheers,
- Damon

Damon:
I very much appreciate your doing this. It is rare to get such prompt and effective help from anyone these days. I will definitely keep using testmy.net and recommend to others. Don’t worry about transferring old results if it is any effort. I’ll be using the automatic testing again so I don’t need the initial tests.

Jeff

Cool, no problem. I take my site very seriously... it's how I support my family. I'm more involved than most webmasters... I don't want you sitting around waiting for a response. You've got a connection to test :razz:

Let me know if you need anything else... no, I don't have winning lottery numbers. :razz:

Cheers,
-Damon

Attached Thumbnails

• Screen Shot 2012-06-09 at 12.29.46 PM.png

"Working to improve our Internet one connection at a time."
CA3LE.png

#2 CA3LE

CA3LE

TestMy.net Webmaster

• Administrator
  • 7,922 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:04 PM

Please remove my account because I am concerned with my privacy and my previous user name.

The account XXXXXXX has been removed. :)

"Working to improve our Internet one connection at a time."
CA3LE.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Speed Test Version 14.10
© 2014 TestMy Net LLC - TestMy.net - Terms & Privacy