Client Software maybe as a service for auto test

It should be more user friendly if we can run the auto test with a little soft (even as services). It could running in backgound without to have a browser on the screen and memory. 

Eliminating the error of close it or freeze...

Thank for your services

Thanks for the suggestion and welcome to TestMy.net. In the future I'd love to have a little lightweight program to do that... but making a program that is compatible with all operating systems is tricky unless it's done the way I've done it.

In the near future the auto test will be rebuilt with resume ability and the ability to report back to you to let you know if there was a problem with any of the tests. It will also correct the size if automatically if the test is taking too long. I'll also have it alert you before the window is closed... that should help with accidental closing and issues that can cause the auto test to fail right now.