Make the test result more real life for non-technical people

Hi,

This is just a suggestion that I think might help non-technical people make sense of those speeds display. In average most internet users have download or upload a file at least once, so my point is that people better understand their speed when it relate to the amount of time it will take them to upload or download some staff. For example let say if your speed is 3Mbps then it will take you x amount of time to download a 700MB movie, or y amount of time to download a 3MB MP3 file, or z amount of time to download a 10MB file attachement. The same should apply to the upload as well. I think with that information the user can then appreciate the various speed that are offered by the ISP. Hope this help.

great idea, I'll work that in for you.

There is something like that in the result details tab. Shows how long 1 MB and 1 GB takes on both upload and download. I can add some common file size scenarios for you though.