Include results before I signed up

CA3LE

I opened up an account with you yesterday. I was hoping for my results to include yesterday's testings. How can I view the test results which includes all of the tests I have done? I tried changing the date, but there doesn't seem to be any data available for 7.27.13.

Hi Angela,

Usually you have to query the Connection ID separately to look at the results you took when you weren't logged in.

Having said that... I added a feature for you.  By default it will now include the tests taken on the same connection.  It will highlight the result yellow if it's not logged by username.  (see the screenshot)
post-2-0-07133500-1375032170_thumb.png

You can also toggle the feature on and off below the results list. (see the other screenshot)

Hope this helps.  Please note that only works on the connection that you're using, if you share the page others can still only see the results logged by username.  If your IP changes those results will remain but may be lost unless you know the ID.  My next database upgrade will track your IP changes so after that you won't have to worry.  Until then, stay signed in and you'll easily track your results.   :)

Thanks for the suggestion, please let me know what you think.
- Damon - TestMy.net

post-2-0-26713600-1375032594.png