Domain/Domain Name Sale List

For members who want to sale are barter their Domain/Domain Name/Web site. Members could list their holdings and information of each property and use the in-house (TMN) regular way of communicating, (PM, Messenger, mail, etc). Non member would have to Log-in (become a member) to list, buy or get information on the property. Also information on ' How to Find if a Website Is Legitimate'. No one wants to buy inferior property, or get scammed. TMN could recommend wed-site builders and companies that handle full service to new customers looking to build or have someone to maintain their property. TMN would not be involved in any sale or barter, just recommendations, (could be future ads) from Wed building, domain. domain name and registering of property, companies.  Is this idea feasible ? thanks for your time.  :wave: 

I'de be all over it. Where do I dump my domain list ? lol

Mud, sounds like you have some money tied up in the internet... I only have one and keep renewing every five years..hoping someday the name will sell for millions, when space travel and colonies on other planets are as common, as driving to the 7-11 store. It's gonna be a long, long, time.

Haha yes for some reason I have an addiction to domain names. If I say how many I hold it might prompt a quick session at the TMN therapy room.

Be careful, although I know you know what your doing , but sometimes it's better if you have a good 2 or three letter domain name, to get it to an auction. At the least toss up a quick page somewhere to see how much attention it might get.