Wow nothing new since 2012?

Seriously No one using Comcast AKA Xfinity has anything to say about new tier speeds, the new Xfinity Wifi using the modem you pay rent on to deliver free service for other Xfinity customers yet we still have to pay the rental fees.

Come on someone has something new to add it's been 2 years for petes sake. 

Here in KCMO its not been great. At my girlfriends house Netflix is constantly loading during watching it, at my house it seldom loads a movie on a up to 5meg connection. She was on the 25 meg connection, and Comcast said you simply need the 50 meg to stream consistently, when I called and asked Netflix they said a 5 Meg was all that was needed to watch it smoothly, they were right if your not on Comcast I guess .... in KCMO anyway. :cheesy: She was so happy to drop their $252 a month payment and get the 5 Meg wireless for $70 plus $9.95 majic jack phone and antennae free TV. . Yipee. we spent the extra cash on a nice steak dinner for two and had money left over.

Seriously No one using Comcast AKA Xfinity has anything to say about new tier speeds, the new Xfinity Wifi using the modem you pay rent on to deliver free service for other Xfinity customers yet we still have to pay the rental fees.

Come on someone has something new to add it's been 2 years for petes sake. 

I agree that it doesn't seem right that subscribers should have to pay a rental fee for their device, when that device is used to bolster their WiFi hotspots for others.  If you're not using their voice product (who needs land lines these days?), do what I do and purchase your own modem...your ROI is less than a year I believe.