Hello again from Madagascar

Mika Andrianoelison

Hello folks,

Just doing as said in pinned topic :) . I'm Mika from Madagascar, subscriber to TELMA ISP and I recently received a letter from them that tells about an increase in monthly bill. The reasons they told me seemed not really legit so I'll need some serious benchmarking of everyday's network speed/quality. That way, I'll have some neutral proofs to be presented.

Have a nice day and thanks for this tool you offer us.

peace

Hello again folks,

I'm really sorry to send a new registration again, I prefered having a legit ID than a gmail-linked account (the fact that your board require an offline access to my mail account isn't really my cup of tea, really sorry).

Mika Andrianoelison.

That's the lowest amount of access I need to allow gmail login.  You're not granting any access that isn't commonly granted... you're allowing TMN just enough access to be able to link your gmail (or facebook, msn) information to your account here.

TestMy.net is highly trusted in the Internet community and I strictly follow my privacy policy.

You can read more about sharing your data with other sites on support.google.com.  Manage sites that you've granted permission to and revoke ones you no longer use.  (facebook and MSN look for 'Account Settings' > 'Apps' or similar)

Having said that... I'd rather that you use the mikaAndrianoelison account.  No spaces is better for a username in my opinion.  I allow spaces but I don't like them.   :-P

... by the way ...

Welcome to TestMy.net!

How much do you pay for Internet in Madagascar?  What speed does your ISP quote you?

(...)

... by the way ...

Welcome to TestMy.net!

How much do you pay for Internet in Madagascar?  What speed does your ISP quote you?

Thank you for welcoming me. For a supposed 8 Mbps (bits per sec here), approximately $57 each month (they recently increased the fee, for obscure reasons), I sent a mail asking for more details.

Anyway, I'm still on the 24h auto test (every 2 hours).

Nice site & nice tool, keep the good work !

peace