Hi, Good to join TestMy

Guest hostcolor

Guest hostcolor

Hi,

Good to be here. I'm professionally involved in the web hosting industry, working for a Midwest U.S. based colocation provider. I've found Testmy.net a useful website, tool and community and this was the reason to join. I'll do my best to contribute to the community :)

Can you please tell me what is your best upload and download speed to any commercial server IPv4 address you have experienced yourself?

Have a good one

Alex

Welcome to TestMy.net Alex! I'm glad you find my site useful.

Here's my best speeds, only considering my home connection.

4602014672148.png

... overall ...

Tbi1ycn.wlAR4qs.png

With a max of only 33MB (upload file size) TMN couldn't accurately test the upload at this extreme speed. Luckily speed that fast is very rare. I'm working on increasing the upload test size to work better with connections of that caliber. I'm sure that it would have scored >900 Mbps upload if the test was drawn out a little longer. (using much more data to test iperf measured a 950+ both ways)