time warner download and upload issues

navi90

Ok currently have the plan for up to 100 Mbps and receive like less then 20 almost all the time. they issued an Arris modem with the 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz wifi. I only use the 5 Ghz connection for my laptop and sometimes iphone but turn off the wifi on the phone when I use the laptop. I have had techs come out here, ran through 3 diff modems, and had the cables outside replaced as well and i still have this issue going on for a month now and customer support is a joke. Any idea on what the issue may be? yes I have been told that internet is slow during "peak hours" but really less then 20 Mbps? On the 2.4 Ghz connection we usually use it for Hulu or Netflix but it is only 2-3 devices using it. Average speed on 5 Ghz connection is 24 download and 11 upload. Any help is greatly appreciated and if theres any other info I need to provide pls let me know. thanks in advanced