Where are my results?

Kaa

I ran an automated test every 15 minutes for 100 iterations, but had to sleep the computer to come to work. When I got to work, I ended the test so it wouldn't mess up my data (I get way better speeds at work). I thought my results would still be accessible, but now I can't find them. Do they get deleted, or are they lurking somewhere I'm just unable to find upon cursory glance?

Click on "My Results" in the menu.  If you aren't seeing what you expect you may have a filter turned on from a previous search.  Clicking "Default" in that case usually helps.

I see your results at https://testmy.net/quickstats/Kaa -- some tests on Sprint recently and a bunch on Charter.

https://testmy.net/stats/?&t=u&d=06132016&x=30&l=500&q=Kaa

If you ran some tests at work and weren't logged in then there's no way for me to connect your username to those results.  Make sure that you're signed in when you're testing for the best logging.  If you go back to work and run a test under your username then you can then go to your results and look under the "Computer ID"... follow the link from the result that you took while you were at work.  That will show you all your previous results.  -- your results are still saved in my databases unless you deleted them.

6 hours ago, Kaa said:

Aha! Thank you. I'm still very new to the site, so I'm trying to find my way around. :)

No problem, we're happy to show you around anytime.

I think Kaa is a very cool nick btw.  "Despite his polite, unhurried demeanor, animals seem to have a fearful respect for Kaa."

8 hours ago, CA3LE said:

I think Kaa is a very cool nick btw.  "Despite his polite, unhurried demeanor, animals seem to have a fearful respect for Kaa."

Thank you. :) I have long been annoyed at Disney for taking the "hero" of the story "Kaa's Hunting" and turning him into a sniveling villain in The Jungle Book movie.

True that.  Pretty much every Disney character is rehashed from classic literature.  Walt Disney was a master of stealing ideas and characters.  Okay, okay, he took inspiration from them.  Key word, took. ;)