mudmanc4

Drill baby Drill that iPhone audio jack

4 posts in this topic

Seriously, if people are really drilling their iPhone expecting something, anything positive to come from this task, please send me your iPhone7 before cranking up that power drill. Hilarious to say the least.

by the way, I gave this a thumbs down on youtube a couple of days ago.  Sometimes he breaks stuff and it proves a point... this time however, it was just stupid and meaningless destruction.  

Screen Shot 2016-09-26 at 11.13.47 AM.png

Looks like I'm not the only one who thought that.  

...and now you perpetuated it by sharing.  :haha:  -- 10M views in 10 days, no matter how many thumbs down... he wins.  Maybe I need to start breaking phones. :-P 

mudmanc4 likes this

I think it's fantastic!!! Anyone who has a new iPhone, and a drill bit + thinking something as asinine as this might work, actually could use this as a learning tool, maybe for a plethora of reasons, but mostly to get a clear understanding of reality.

The idea that anyone would do this certainly draws the line between cognitive function and and explanation as to why there are even videos like this. Fantastic! :evil6:

And No, neither myself, nor testmy.net approves or condones anyone attempting to drill a hole in their iPhone. geezus, I was actually, morally compelled to say that :rolleyes:

CA3LE likes this