Hi, new user here. Confused about My Results..

Chez Malinois

The type of connection you have, will lease and expire connections based on end device connectivity, or usage.

In other words, the IP address assigned to your device, is dynamic, meaning it is not specific to you. But will be used repeatedly on everyone connecting to the beam. 

In order to better track your results here at testmy.net, make sure you are logged in when testing. As you have yet to test, while being logged in. At that point, you have the ability to control what stays and what goes, within your database. As well as only your test results being shown, when you index through your results.

Ok be patient, I don't really understand a lot of this but, I get that I should be logged in and then test, and allegedly I will be able to see which test results are MINE specifically? because I'm not seeing the point of viewing everyone else's speeds...

im hoping this will be easier than this sounds. Because Hughes net requires me to en able to see my speeds specifically when trying to help with any issues....