Send Help ISP is choking me.

balonator

Hello. I am dealing with some hilariously bad speeds for what i am paying for. some stats:

https://testmy.net/quickstats/balonator

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|                                      WinMTR statistics                                   |
|                       Host              -   %  | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
|                        10.89.128.1 -    7 |  604 |  562 |    9 |   18 |  129 |   13 |

49-4-  4.rev.cgocable.net -    8 |  595 |  551 |   15 |   26 |   95 |   21 |
|                          10.0.18.13 -    9 |  571 |  521 |   16 |   27 |  139 |   20 |
|    -226-24.rev.cgocable.net -    9 |  568 |  517 |   17 |   28 |   98 |   21 |
|                    209.85.173.40 -    9 |  574 |  525 |   16 |   26 |  135 |   24 |
|                  216.239.43.231 -   10 |  552 |  497 |   16 |   27 |  198 |   20 |
|                  108.170.234.19 -    8 |  586 |  540 |   17 |   27 |  138 |   25 |
| e-public-dns-a.google.com -    9 |  570 |  520 |   17 |   26 |  134 |   24 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
   WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider

oh wow that ping and node test is ugly.. sorry! Anyways how do i get this fixed since my ISP has been no help in sending 6+ techs to all do the same thing and leave. anything i can do to show them where the issue is? or maybe a way to fix this? and advice is appreciated.

Edit: I am connected directly to the modem for those results and the modem model is by Cisco: DPC3848VM

Edit Edit: I am paying for 60Mbps down and 10Mbps up. 

Is there anyways to explain it in a way that they understand? In this situation i cannot send them an email from these results. and they do not like other sources of speed tests other then speedtest.net(which has the same issue being shown above). When i do get a technician out(its been about 6 times). they do the same things. they will check the power levels on the modem and check the grounding out front. thats about it.

I do not mind doing this again. but i would want to see if i can be more specific on how they can fix this.

See if any of your friends or co-workers are using Comecon Cable and having similar problems. Perhaps bring your computer to their place and see if it behaves the same there as at your place. If it does and theirs doesn't behave like yours, something would be out of whack in the computer. If theirs and yours behave the same, then there's some more ammunition for a discussion with the ISP.