Cant find FAQ re how to show period of test data captured

skris88

Hi

I've searched but I cannot find any info re this query I have.  My apologies if it has been answered before.

I have logged in and run a 24 hour test and shown the (every 5 mins x 100) tests in a single graph. But now I can only seem to see 25 entries at a time. How do I change my report to show all 24 hours in one graph?  

Thanks!

There's a pop up button just above the table that selects the number of points. If it shows only 25 points, go to the top of the graph. On the right side there is a field to enter the number of days. Put a bigger number in that field until "show max" appears.

from your data, it looks like you had a significant drop off of speed from about 11 to 6 Kbps.

Thanks.  Yes. I see that button in my RT graph and I can show all my records going back 12 months on 1 graph.  

But not my speeds.  That seems to be stuck on 25 records.

Attached are my screen captures of these 2 screens.

I am interested in speed variation of my 12Mbps down- and 1Mbps up-load contracted speeds over a 24 hour or 48 hour period.

I want to know if there are times in the day when my ISP is not giving me the service I am paying for.

Is there something wrong I am selecting when I start my Auto test?

rt output.JPG

speed output.JPG

ISP's will NEVER guarantee speed at any time of the day. They guarantee a specific % (percentage) of up-time reliability. Network/Node saturation is not covered or promised by any ISP in existence unless your paying for a commercial line or special terms agreed upon at the time of setup. Even than, speeds cannot be guaranteed outside of a LAN network in PEAK operation times. 

I am interested in speed variation of my 12Mbps down- and 1Mbps up-load contracted speeds over a 24 hour or 48 hour period.

I want to know if there are times in the day when my ISP is not giving me the service I am paying for.

Edited by xs1

On 5/9/2017 at 9:37 AM, skris88 said:

Thanks.  Yes. I see that button in my RT graph and I can show all my records going back 12 months on 1 graph.  

But not my speeds.  That seems to be stuck on 25 records.

Attached are my screen captures of these 2 screens.

rt output.JPG

speed output.JPG

Sometimes if you expand the date range to 20 or 60 days and hit Results, then set the date range back to 1 or 2 days, the Show Max option in the table shows up.

@CA3LE the option to Show Max in Results doesn't show up when you select one day and update the results table. If you then go to 30 days, and select Show Max, hit Update, then set it to 1 day and hit Update, the Show Max stays.