Show off your SLOWEST internet speedtest

MasterCraft852

• 1 month later...

That reminds me of my previous wireless ISP, which has since been renamed to Bluebox Broadband.  The right image was the slowest upload test that completed as I had many that couldn't even complete the 256KB block.  The left image is from the cellular provider Three.

kwU4DMoRJ.pnggohytR3bY.png

Surprisingly, Speedtest.net could intermittently deliver 10Mbps test results, which made it practically impossible to get technical support from North West Electronics (Bluebox).  On the one time they called out, they tried charging me for an "unnecessary callout" as they managed to get three ~10Mbps test results with Ookla (after multiple test attempts that failed on their laptop with a network communication error!)

I'm currently on a combination of a 4Mbps DSL connection and a prepaid 4G (LTE) connection, which was barely usable up until recently.  Gigabit Fibre (FTTH) stops 3 lanes from my house.  :(

Edited by Sean

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

78XHYbuv4.png

YhRnEOSbQ.png

97% slower than the national average.  Now THAT is something to boast about, at least as it regards "SLOWEST." ?

AqJYBTHP_.png

Broadband just doesn't get much slower and still be properly called "broadband."  95% slower than the national average.

:P 

Edited by CA3LE
combined into a single post

• 1 year later...

My speeds are so low that I'm having to cast from my phone!!:(

I'm wondering if it's even worth the $ for internet when it's not even fast enough to watch?!

Hughesnet is the ONLY internet provider that I can get- I imagine that's the case w most people who are w hughesnet.

Anyone else feeling taken advantage of....???

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/17/2019 at 11:48 AM, Chelle69 said:

My speeds are so low that I'm having to cast from my phone!!:(

I'm wondering if it's even worth the $ for internet when it's not even fast enough to watch?!

Hughesnet is the ONLY internet provider that I can get- I imagine that's the case w most people who are w hughesnet.

Anyone else feeling taken advantage of....???

I feel your pain. I hate having them, and it's only been 3 months