When is bellsouth upgrading?

Guest Team i2d CorP

• 3 weeks later...

have you checked the prices lately for bellsouth dsl extreme 3.0 is only $42.99. ive been also told that people on exreme 3.0 will get a email when it is avaiable so we can upgrate for no additional charge to our current plan.

This is going to be a real shocker, but you were told wrong.  Again. :roll:

ya prove it.

You'll know when the 6.0 service comes out.  When is that date again?  Oh, wait.  You were wrong about that too.  Maybe when they upgrade all the 3meg customers automatically.  Oh wait.  That was wrong too.  Well, probably when they do away with the 256k service like you said.  Oh wait, that was wrong too.

Yeah, like *I* need to prove you're wrong?  You're doing a fine job all by yourself.  :)

ya got a email from bellsouth this morning.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing bellsouth Fastaccess DSL, over the coming weeks we are going to be adding a new Fastaccess DSL plan to our already expansive network. We are calling it Fastaccess DSL Xtreme 6.0, it will offer 6.0Mbps downstream and 512Kbps upstream with free static IP address a $14.95 value. We will be launching the new package starting October 1, 2005. It will be available in South Florida at release and gradually becoming available accost our serviceable area. Not all Fastaccess DSL customers will qualify for the Xtreme 6.0, there are several possibilities of why this is, the main reason is you must be 8000 feet from the central office. Please call our sales department at 1-888-321-2375 option 3 to see if you qualify. For all existing Fastaccess DSL Xtreme 3.0 customers the upgrade will be free with no cost increase in current billing. If you have any questions please call customer service at 1-888-321-2375 option 1.

I was right

ya got a email from bellsouth this morning.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing bellsouth Fastaccess DSL, over the coming weeks we are going to be adding a new Fastaccess DSL plan to our already expansive network. We are calling it Fastaccess DSL Xtreme 6.0, it will offer 6.0Mbps downstream and 512Kbps upstream with free static IP address a $14.95 value. We will be launching the new package starting October 1, 2005. It will be available in South Florida at release and gradually becoming available accost our serviceable area. Not all Fastaccess DSL customers will qualify for the Xtreme 6.0, there are several possibilities of why this is, the main reason is you must be 8000 feet from the central office. Please call our sales department at 1-888-321-2375 option 3 to see if you qualify. For all existing Fastaccess DSL Xtreme 3.0 customers the upgrade will be free with no cost increase in current billing. If you have any questions please call customer service at 1-888-321-2375 option 1.

I was right

ROFL!

how is he getting our hopes up.... It is kind of known that Bellsouth is upgrading.... just when and the price aren't totally confirmed yet. But I believe dlewis in this one, the upgrade will be during the month of october and the price will be around 43-44 dollars a month.

Oh, I believe that part too.

• 3 months later...