FallowEarth

Name the song and provide the next lyric

2,828 posts in this topic

Hey all: I think this game has the potential to be like the movie game.I think it should be played with the same rules.You put in your answer to the quote then wait for the member that posted the quote to give you a correct or incorrect.If there is no response to a answer in 12 hours then the game is open to the next player that wants to put in a quote.We found this necessary in the movie game to keep it going because sometimes members forget to tell the members answering whether they are correct or incorrect.If anyone disagrees or has other rules they can post them.

I 'm going to start putting a link to Amazon on the songs I post after it is guessed.The have a song sample list there so you can listen to some of the song.This isn't a rule so if other players don't want to do this its OK.

coknuck Correct you're up.

Guess I don't have to tell you its by Crosby,Stills & Nash I think Young had left by the time this song was out.

Life is funny, skies are sunny

Bees make honey, who needs money, No none for me

Cholla, I liked Crosby,Stills & Nash and even before that when they went by "The Buffalo Springfield"

Group:Ten Years After

Song: I'd Love to Change the World

coknuck I'm old enough to remember The Buffalo Springfeild too.

I'm suprised some of the younger forum members aren't playing this game more.I probably woundn't get some of the songs but thats ok.

Hey all: I think this game has the potential to be like the movie game.I think it should be played with the same rules.You put in your answer to the quote then wait for the member that posted the quote to give you a correct or incorrect.If there is no response to a answer in 12 hours then the game is open to the next player that wants to put in a quote.We found this necessary in the movie game to keep it going because sometimes members forget to tell the members answering whether they are correct or incorrect.If anyone disagrees or has other rules they can post them.

Sounds good, cholla

"When she wraps her lovin' arms around me.She drives me outa my mind.

When my baby kisses me chills run up & down my spine."

There is a live version of the song that subistutes legs for arms.

Making love with his ego <snip>* sucked up into his mind

Like a leper messiah

When the kids had killed the man I had to break up the band

*because it would give it away too easily!