add more smilies!

• 3 months later...

Does mean we are not supposed to use them in our post, how is this supposed to work?

Personal Use - You may use my smilies freely in emails and blogs.

Public Use - If you feature my smilies in forums, blinkies, image collections, or any other manner in which people other than yourself will use them, please credit my work with a link or banner.

For Profit - Including my smilies as part of a product or service that can be purchased requires a license. Please contact me to discuss the terms.

Wow like going into grandmas attic, the more I look around the more I find out. I did not even notice that those smileys(more) were even in there, thought everyone was importing them. Look out I have opened a new X-mas present and am going to start playing with my new toys. Boy you sure have to keep your eyes open when you are going through this here forum, you might step right over a $100 bill and miss it, till someone brings it to your attention. Thanks! :violent1::thumbsup::computer::protest::read::icon_king::downtown::cussing::bs::brave::book1::twogun::uzi::ar15fire::flipa::biggun:  :violent5: "KOOLzz"