Grammatical Suggestions

Wow, you people are actually reading all of what I posted when it completely doesn't effect you. Ok, I misspelled broadband. I just hit the "o" before the "r", big deal. I think CA3LE would've caught it. I also wrote all this at 3am this morning. :idea:

Don't be mean you all... I am a self admitted idiot when it comes to grammar. Thank you for catching my errors, I love and need every bit of input to make this site a better place.

I will always suck with grammar, punctuation and spelling... there is NOTHING I can do about that. I also suck at design (maybe not SUCK, but it's not my strongest point) ~ this is all right and left brain stuff though. What I lack in those skills, I more than make up with in the mathematics, concentration and coding ability (which by the way is pretty taxing when you code straight [in notepad, without the use of any editors])

I will look into those errors when I get a minute, thank you for your submission.

Everyone else, thanks for having my back... but it's not a big deal....... I really do suck balls at spelling and shizzzz --- :lol: -- you guys RULE! 8)

lol.. who REALy is going to shake their head and say " uh uh .. im not usign this extremely accurate FREE internet speed test because i mean hell! look at these grammatical errors! :roll:

That's what I'm saying... I must be doing something right.. my traffic is growing at about 15-20% per month :D

this extremely accurate....

By the way, you all may notice that SmarTest is forwarding smarter now... I made some adjustments... on the upload test also

lol.. who REALy is going to shake their head and say " uh uh .. im not usign this extremely accurate FREE internet speed test because i mean hell! look at these grammatical errors! :roll:

Who said anyone would say that? I know I sure didn't. I guess you guys are taking this the wrong way. I'll just delete it...

Btw' date=' it's called constructive criticism. You should learn from it, not damn it. It isn't like I just said "risnjrve;asnlgrn, THIS SITE IS SO RETARDED!!!!!!! stupid coffee YOUR SITE SUCKS! *blargh*"[/quote']

:? Mr Hahn,

I'm surprised I thought you were above those kinds of remarks,and to call the site "retarded" after you spent so much time in an earlier thread defending your point on being sensitive concerning someone posting a picture of someone that may or may not have had Down Syndrome. I think your point was well taken about grammar but, the people that know and like CA3LE GUY already know his abilities concerning the building of this site and I was able to see that myself and other's felt the need to defend against your "constructive criticism" of his grammar. I actually thought you went a little overboard and may have been better served by sending him a P.M. or an E-mail, I say this only because the tone seemed to imply a superior knowledge on your part, and thats the reason I locked the thread where someone made an off hand remark(joke) about someone that could have had D.S. of course this is my opinion and I could be wrong.......but at least you now know that many people like and respect CA3LE GUY and feel it necessary to defend him even when he is not seeking anyones help....I also think that this is a learning experience for everyone on B.B. "netequitte.....

8) Microwave

:? Mr Hahn,

I'm surprised I thought you were above those kinds of remarks,and to call the site "retarded" after you spent so much time in an earlier thread defending your point on being sensitive concerning someone posting a picture of someone that may or may not have had Down Syndrome.

Perhaps you should reread my post. I said IT ISN'T LIKE I JUST SAID so on and so on. I was giving an example so as to show that it is just constructive criticism.

I think your point was well taken about grammar but' date=' the people that know and like CA3LE GUY already know his abilities concerning the building of this site and I was able to see that myself and other's felt the need to defend against your "constructive criticism" of his grammar.[/quote']

I too know his abilities of site building. He obviously built this one, and anyone can see it's a good one. Constructive criticism should be just that, constructive. It shouldn't be something that needs to be defended against.

I am wondering if you read this

Don't be mean you all... I am a self admitted idiot when it comes to grammar. Thank you for catching my errors, I love and need every bit of input to make this site a better place.

I will always suck with grammar, punctuation and spelling... there is NOTHING I can do about that. I also suck at design (maybe not SUCK, but it's not my strongest point) ~ this is all right and left brain stuff though. What I lack in those skills, I more than make up with in the mathematics, concentration and coding ability (which by the way is pretty taxing when you code straight [in notepad, without the use of any editors])

I will look into those errors when I get a minute, thank you for your submission.

Everyone else, thanks for having my back... but it's not a big deal....... I really do suck balls at spelling and shizzzz --- Laughing -- you guys RULE! Cool

But wow, this topic got a little out of hand... I think I will file this one away.

I appreciate the kind words' date=' but most of the frequent posters now have negative feelings towards me. That isn't an environment I want to socialize in. Sorry.[/quote']

I seriously don't think that's the case.

Read your PM man ;-)

Hahn, theirs no reason for you to leave, and im not going to "sugar-coat" anything. Hell, i guarentee half the people 'round here dislike me because of that fact. Opposing opinions and counter-points are what make the world go 'round. Im not going to sit here and beg you to stay, because frankly i could care less TBO, but leaving over a grammar thread that people felt was unnecessary would be foolish. I think you should just take a deep breath and move on dude. Many more threads, many more discussions.

BTW i just woke up so if you try and correct any of my grammar points, ill have to smack you . lol j/k :lol:

Just chill out and enjoy the other topics.

[ btw : I think it would be in best intrest to just close this thread ]

i agree with MICROWAVE that you shoud NOT have used the word "retarded" in a negative meaning, thats is just wrong. And i know you didnt really mean it that way cos you made your point in another thread about Down Syndrome.

Lets leve this behind now and continue with more pleasant threads

VanBuren :)

..... vanburen you completely missed the point of my post ... dude just let it be... theres no reason to have to have brought it back up :x

I didnt miss your point at all "dude", i post what ever i like to express my point of view in this discussion.

:P

VanBuren :)