jkandra

Funny Stuff

Long time bump, thanks I needed that. :cheesy:

indeed so where has the humour gone ? , indeed we are all going to hell ( of our own making IMHO )

sure times are tough for us all,  is being moody blue the answer ?

I tried  to laugh, things could be worse ,= the result I laughed and things got worse , 

so I figure no turning back and  just laugh some more ,

anyone with a better solution  post up ,

Again with the wisdom -- your on a roll :)

indeed so where has the humour gone ? , indeed we are all going to hell ( of our own making IMHO )

sure times are tough for us all,  is being moody blue the answer ?

I tried  to laugh, things could be worse ,= the result I laughed and things got worse , 

so I figure no turning back and  just laugh some more ,

anyone with a better solution  post up ,

Again with the wisdom -- your on a roll :)

yeah, mostly downhill these days .

like Benny Hill my humour is not PC these days , I cant make gay, religious, sexist jokes,and playboy mag is now plastic wrapped  

so I cant spend a hour browising the top shelve etc ,old wisdom has sadly been over written , 

only from the loony UK

" UK Police are under investigation for jokingly filling in a witness statement in the name of a force dog.

Officers became exasperated when prosecutors asked for an account of a crime from a ‘PC Peach’, not realising Peach was the name of a police dog.

So they completed the form as if it had been written by the alsatian, and signed it with a paw print.

The dog’s statement read: ‘I chase him. I bite him. Bad man. He tasty. Good boy. Good boy Peach.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2279789/I-chase-I-bite--crime-report-dog--Police-investigate-completing-witness-statement-written-force-dog.html#ixzz2LCeWoIUW

post-22344-0-50351900-1361144994_thumb.j

I love that, yes some prosecutors are so dumb.  :toothy6:

Indeed dumb enough to make an offical complaint , I guess next time the prosecuter is in court

spontanious barking will break out from the public gallery, :evil6:

BTW pic of P.D. Peach ,  wearing a cool  line in head cams,post-22344-0-64175800-1361216755_thumb.j

<center>post-9745-0-82314400-1361998386_thumb.pn</center>

As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked by a funeral director to play at a graveside service for a homeless man. He had no family or friends, so the service was to be at a pauper’s cemetery in the back country. As I was not familiar with the backwoods, I got lost and, being a typical man, I didn’t stop for directions.

I finally arrived an hour late and saw the funeral guy had evidently gone and the hearse was nowhere in sight. There were only the diggers and crew left and they were eating lunch.

I felt badly and apologized to the men for being late. I went to the side of the grave and looked down and the vault lid was already in place. I didn’t know what else to do, so I started to play.

The workers put down their lunches and began to gather around. I played out my heart and soul for this man with no family and friends. I played like I’ve never played before for this homeless man.

And as I played ‘Amazing Grace,’ the workers began to weep. They wept, I wept, we all wept together. When I finished I packed up my bagpipes and started for my car. Though my head hung low, my heart was full.

As I opened the door to my car, I heard one of the workers say, “I never seen nothin’ like that before and I’ve been putting in septic tanks for twenty years.”

Apparently, I’m still lost… It’s a man thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?feature=player_embedded&v=VRgQaOOZRo4

I know that feeling well :cheesy:

but I get to feel  this way often these days,
like the last dog I woke up in a hotel in Germany (  working )  thought I had over slept and ran into the en-suite door ,
it was 4 AM at the time  :icon_king:  ,
a classic case of getting outside of the bed on the wrong side , or maybe too much schnapps  the night before ? ,but like the first puppy , my head often hit the desk top at tech UNI ,

Just passing through, thankfully from across the pond Great Briton

Truly I love you guys , in the UK we have a general election coming up in May ,

we have AL Murray ( the pub landlord) standing for election to  represent South Thanet ,

he stands a good chance of winning :laughing7:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUdaPNXC_68 

Texas computer definitions

Hard drive: Trying to climb a steep, muddy hill with three flat tires, pulling a flatbed trailer loaded with alfalfa.

Cursor: What you do when you find out your wife drank the last beer.

Window: Place in the truck where you hang your rifle.

Reboot: What you do when your old pair gets encrusted with cow pies.

Modem: How you got rid of weeds in the pasture.

ROM: Great when you mix it with Coke.

Byte: The next thing that happens after you hear that rattling sound in the grass.

Browser: What you do when a pretty gal walks past the general store.

My random post for the day...........

:grin2:   nice line in humour Mudmanc  ,mine is a bit lacking these days :(

From a UK forum
The Dark Web

« on: 01 October 2015, 20:49:28 »

Has anyone had a look yet? (just out of curiosity)

Re: The Dark Web

Roco’s Reply #1 on: Today at 02:25:46 »

couldn't see a thing it was too dark  ::)