Speed Test

It would be nice if Ca3le would put the 5MG and the 12MG test as a option for people with faster connections. Its just a thought.

they are. do the smartest. if you are fast enough you'll get them. maybe they aren't directly selectable to keep people with slow dsl or even dialup from waiting till they're blue in the face for em to finish?

:D

did you get my pm cable? i dont know if this would work in my case but we can try and its free bandwidth for tests

I just replied to you... your original message may have been skipped over on accident sorry :( -- sometimes I get flooded and have skipped messages on accident in the past  :-/

• 3 months later...

Hi, I just joined this site was suggested by my phone service provider Vonage to test my connection speed and boy were they ever right speed as low as dial-up and I'm paying comcast $60 for the privilege.  Comcast has done nothing to repair their facilities down here at my Marina where I live on my boat.  After Wilma put all of their cables underwater for 10 hours or so they just blew us off.  Nice company huh!!  Any suggestions as to how I can help myself other then re-wiring Comcast??