Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Speed Test

    My Results

About je_re_my_0

  • Rank
    New Member
  • Birthday 01/01/1

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location

Contact Methods

  • Yahoo
  1. zalternate - I am not sure what kind of box I have. On one side of my house there's mediacom and electric, didn't see phone. It may be on the other side of the house, but it's dark and cold out right now so I'll check all of that later on. I actually have another modem. I'll check my speeds with that. JH (we have the same initials) - I used to connect through a router, but not anymore. My phone's been buzzing lately though. It's about time for a new phone. Maybe a new phone and my other modem will fix my problems.
  2. Well, I had AT&T come check the line and the guy said the line check passed. It's just my computer he said. I wouldn't say my computer would slow down my downstream by 300 kbps would it? I've scanned the computer for spyware and it's come through with only one or two infractions. Any other ideas? By the way, thanks for the help so far.
  3. First off, I'd like to say hello to everyone. I'm fairly new to the forum, only using it a few times to test my download/upload speeds. Through those tests I've noticed that my speeds are becoming slower by the test. Sometimes when I receive calls the Internet usually disconnects ! That's funny, because I'm on DSL through Bellsouth or now AT&T. Sometimes whenever I receive a call, the caller ID reads "Incomplete Data." That's usually a sure sign that the Internet is about to disconnect. This, along with with the slow speeds I've been experiencing lately, has made my time on the compu
  4. Hi Testmy Forumees (Have no idea whether that's a word or not, but today it is!). I'm having a problem reaching my advertised 1472 (Kbits/Sec) Downstream/ 256 (Kbits/Sec) Upstream Rate. I am using Bellsouth DSL Ultra Version 03.08.02 I am running Windows XP Home I have tried TCP Optimize (Didn't notice any drastic change or any change at all for that matter). I also tried Cable Nut .. I noticed SOME change but not much. I think it may be the settings I choose. I took the Tweakability Test and here's what I got 1. Your Tweakable SettingsReceive Window (RWIN): 51
  • Create New...