Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Speed Test

    My Results

About sticktoexe

  • Rank
    Earning Trust
  • Birthday 01/01/1

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling
  1. I'm using it with a proxy server... let see if it will be consistent...
  2. Good to hear from you coolbuster... btw thanks for the welcome... Ok I'll just be checking on what you suggested especially malware because I haven't scanned my system for viruses for a long time, although I have an updated eset smart security. How will I know if I have the tcpip patch? Or where can I get that? BTW I already enabled the limit reservable badwitdth (is that what you edit with gpedit.msc?) Thanks a lot sir. Here's my connection status for today... :::.. Download Stats ..::: Download Connection is:: 161 Kbps about 0.2 Mbps (tested with 512 kB) Download Speed is::
  3. Ok, ok... well I'm new here and I hope that this is on the right topic... I am a smart bro subscriber for almost three years now, and I don't have much to complain about their service... well until now. My canopy antenna was replaced because tech people said that its broken for I was experiencing limited connection for 3 days regularly between 10 am to 10 pm... I just noticed that after replacing my canopy antenna, my connection became slow. So I started looking for solutions and it led me here. I checked my canopy settings already... (ok i'll check it again now.) These are my AP eval va
  4. Hi peeps. Been lurking here for quite a time now, but by reading the posts I just can't resist to join. Well, see you on the threads!
  • Create New...