This isn't mine. It's Topherz
Recently I accidentally enabled the DHCP of my Smartbro Canopy. After that I can't access my canopys configuration page. I tried to reset it using the override plug but I don't know where to buy the 6 pin rj 11plug, so what i did is I reseted it using my router. Here's how!
* Remove all the LAN connections on your router including the WAN port, except the connection of your computer to your router. Only your computer is connected to your router.
* Connect Smartbro Canopy to LAN port of your router beside the connection of your computer. Example: ( computer on LAN 1, canopy on LAN 2 )
* On your computer open your command prompt, type ipconfig/all, check the IP address. Example:( 192.168.2.100 )
* This is now the IP address of your canopy 192.168.2.101(if your routers IP address is 192.168.2.100, just add 1 to the last number)
* Open now your canopys configuration page using this IP address which is 192.168.2.101. You can now change the DHCP settings of your Smartbro Canopy to disabled.
* After you disabled the DHCP of Smartbro Canopy, the IP address is now back to normal e.g,( 169.254.1.1 )
what i did is..
I connected my Smart Bro Canopy to the Lan Port including my lan connection.. both of them are connected to my lan ports.. After that i tried to acces my canopy and it works.
Im sharing it. edit: removed link