AWESOME SPEEDS!!

wingzero2309

hey ppl....get ares www.aresgalaxy.org um....it kicks not only the llama's ass...but it kicks kazaa....god...i used 2 get 50kb/s on kazaa...then i switched the next day...got 200kb/s without any modding...and that's a usual speed...and no friggin spyware, adware, etc........not even a banner ad.... :wink: .....wish more ppl knew about it....it's kikass

Ares does kick ass as far as the number of movies go, but kazaa has WAY more files such as music on it. Ares is sort of like BT where there is a shitload of software on it. There are alot of movies there, even the new ones that barely came out in theaters such as Spongebob, i already got it lol. But its not that great for music. I would recommend ares (A.K.A Warez) for movies and kazaa for music

yea....ur pretty right....ares has most music...alot of it's shitty quality though....:-P...i'm not always worried about speeds on the music though....it's the loooong d/l's u worry about....:-D...don't wanna sit there 4ever...:P...speaking of which.....:D...i gotta go d/l some new movies :D FUTURAMA!!!!

kazaa isnt working for me- it wont let me search or dl anything cuz it wont connect... now i have to use damn limewire... goin slow as shit cuz no one uses limewire :x

Do you have SP2? Because if you do, this is what your internet looks like

how-to-stop-computer-viruses-with-a-condom-on-the-modem-lead-ANON.jpg

SP2 limits you to having only like 10 ports open at a time. So its kinda crap. And they have they firewall crap on your connection which you can remove, but still, its just crap

Do you have SP2? Because if you do, this is what your internet looks like

how-to-stop-computer-viruses-with-a-condom-on-the-modem-lead-ANON.jpg

SP2 limits you to having only like 10 ports open at a time. So its kinda crap. And they have they firewall crap on your connection which you can remove, but still, its just crap

i remember getting some file like a year ago that uncapped that 10 source only deal, and i have sp2, and dsabled its crapwall, and i get fairly fast dl's :-D

dang you watch that too...tight tight.....but yeah recently downloaded ares its a badass program, besides the music, its great for downloading software and stuff..I use winmx for music lol na but yea i get those speeds and my desktop is wireless, all thanks to my linksys wireless g w/speedboost router.....lol love the damn thing, plus no lag when im playin socom 2 online

If you have the space to share at least 20 gig, is by far and away Direct Connect plus plus. You name it, it has it. No crapware to go with it either....Kazaa, limewire, and winmx is nothing but crapware loaded with more crapware...I remember the day that I spent many hours figuring out how to remove all the kazaa crap off my puter, is was such a ball. But it does have good speeds, if you actually get the right file.